Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Application-Vad [APPROVED]

Vadimere
    Vadimere
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    FOUNDING MEMBER::
    Exerience Points : 147175
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Application-Vad [APPROVED] Empty Application-Vad [APPROVED]

Post by Vadimere Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:05 am

What's up. First, I'd look to introduce myself! AGE 24. You can call me Vad/Mortimere (Mort); whichever you prefer. Currently, I'm in the military @ a deployed location...But I shall be back when the game is released! I've been in several MMO's. I'm a recovering addict of SWG/WOW/EQ2/AAO/CODMW/AOE. Played other several games that I cant remember as of the moment. I recently managaged a guild on WoW for about a year named Run like hell, till i left and guild fell through cheers. As a GM, I wanted a nice relaxed environment to go along with my long somewhat hours being in the military so a few guild events were somewhat rough. I couldn't stand all the whining from immature players who didnt understand my line of work. So, it turned out to be a job rather than to play a game to enjoy. What I am seeking is an environment that is relaxed, stressfree and to have fun with others around (Go PVP PVE!!).

I do not know much about The Hammerfist Clan, however, I would like to join the ranks as a potential member. There are only a few sites I am able to access to do restrictions so any new info about AOC would greatly be appreciated before release!! Currently, I'm undecided on which class I should pick or professions to take up, so any suggestions, advises would be awesome to help out with the clan. I'm up for anything. I enjoy both PVE n PVP so I'll be around to help out with anything. Aight, I gotta get back to work Very Happy . Great meeting ya'll.

Cheers!!
    ~ Vad-Mortimere
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Application-Vad [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148404
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Application-Vad [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Application-Vad [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Application-Vad [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Application-Vad [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Application-Vad [APPROVED] Empty Re: Application-Vad [APPROVED]

Post by Brakkish Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Welcome aboard!
    Astoria
    Astoria
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 40

Hammerfist games : Played AoC for awhile
    Exerience Points : 147525
    Registration date : 2008-03-06

Application-Vad [APPROVED] Empty Welcome

Post by Astoria Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Welcome, i am new also, and thank you for your service. This should be
    a great experience and this is a very cordial group. Again, welcome.

Astoria
    Vadimere
    Vadimere
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    FOUNDING MEMBER::
    Exerience Points : 147175
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Vadimere Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Sweet, thank you!! If there's anyone that needs anything from me....just let me know! I'm always up for pvp too!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm