Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED]

Newmembe

AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Empty AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED]

Post by Newmembe Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 am

This is Bullarky by the way... Just applied, so I have to post under a bogus name...

Anyway, I was browsing and noticed that Hammerfist does not have a page yet. Would be nice to have yet another link to The Hammerfist Clan!
    Newmembe

AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Empty Re: AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED]

Post by Newmembe Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:24 am

Not previewing post FTL!

Link didn't make it:
    Newmembe

AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Empty Re: AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED]

Post by Newmembe Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:28 am

Ok that time it just totally removed the link... I guess I'm posting impaired today. I'm not taking any more chances... I'm just posting the darn thing... LOL

aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guilds
    Newmembe

Post by Newmembe Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 am

ZOMG... what a loser I am... Ok... just reject my application. Embarassed

They placed the clan under T instead of H... I guess if I was more thorough I would have seen that. Maybe making another Wiki page under H pointing to the existing page under T would be a good thought tho.

Was almost nice playing/meeting with you all...

(crawls back under desk in fetal position).
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148654
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200AoC Wiki - Needs Hammerfist - [RESOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Lol this may actually work to your benefit. Once again I feel the need to lol!

Yes thank you for looking out for us. I had it listed in 2 different places as Hammerfist Clan and The Hammerfist Clan. However the wiki moderator made me choose one or the other. But thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:35 am