Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Computer problems suck!

Tylus
    Tylus
    Puny Poster
    Puny Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 24

Exerience Points : 146900
    Registration date : 2008-03-24

Computer problems suck! Empty Computer problems suck!

Post by Tylus Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:14 pm

I bought a brand new computer to play this game, it worked great for a few days, and now it won't boot up at all. Not being very technically savy, I will have to return it to the company I bought it from to diagnose and fix the problem. I am using this laptop to get on the forums but can't play AoC with this. So, I'll see you folks online in a few weeks I hope.

### VENT OVER, thanks for listening!

Tylus
    Wolfbreath
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Exerience Points : 145450
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Computer problems suck! Empty New computer

Post by Wolfbreath Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:28 pm

I feel your pain! Just finally got everything installed on my new computer, and it was not easy! I had to wrestle Vista to the ground to get my stuff installed. Try posting in the Tech section for help ... there are some savvy people in the guild. I would have advised you to try coming up in "Safe" mode, but after my Vista experience I am not sure I know anything anymore.
    Keeker
    Keeker
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Exerience Points : 145053
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Computer problems suck! Empty Re: Computer problems suck!

Post by Keeker Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Oh no!!!!!

I feel your pain. I'm studying abroad in Argentina, and it was a real bear to get a copy of the game. I STILL haven't received it. So I'm going for the download method. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.. they emailed me the game key and I thought, what do I do with this? But of course it was so that I could download the game and get playing!

So I'm downloading. And downloading. And downloading. And PRAYING that my computer will be able to handle it. (It only meets the minimum requirements.)

Best of luck!

Sponsored content

Computer problems suck! Empty Re: Computer problems suck!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm