Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+11
Scripture13
Streppoch
BogLord
Insanepain
EvilDream
Rhodar
stratien
Ghalandria
Skibo
Bogardus
Fellin
15 posters

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED]

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty Golgatha - join! [APPROVED]

Post by guest Thu May 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)Yessir

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)almost 22

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)i read salob's appy

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)i just saw the flashy thread on aoc forums nice work btw Cool

Q) Name: [planned in game/forum name]
    A)Golgatha i use it whenever possible i was this in open beta as well... you might see Galuf though,yeah he was the old dude from ff5, that jumped infront of some evil death ray to save his friend... some of my origins of gaming, some of my origins of friendship, and some of my rl profession.

Q) Gender: [female, male]
    A)im a dude

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)eastern for now...i may move to the other side of the world for 6-7 months at a time...im up front with you, hopefully with this crowd i scored some brownie points...but ill always come back, and need a home to hang my hat

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)aoc forum,

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds?
    A)negative ghostrider

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds?
    A)nope like sally said i shopped around

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A) a guy is running down the beach and sees a girl with no arms and no legs crying...
    he says 'why are you crying girl' ...sniff sniff... "ive never been kissed before" he thinks about it for a second looks down the beach to see if anyone is watching...then slowly bends down and kisses her gently on the lips.
    he starts to run off and she starts crying again, so he asks 'why are you crying again girl' ...she says "ive never been dbl finger before"... he looks down at her with gentle eyes and then looks both ways down the beach to see if anyone is watching...then he picks her up and drop-kicks her into the ocean and yells 'now your :2finger:ed !'
    funniest thing ive ever heard so i thought id pass it on to you guys

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)at birth of 15 years of age i discovered runescape...lol the old version...rs1 im 22 subsciption ran out 6 days ago...but i experimented in the process..a little eq2, matrix online, star wars galaxies, WoW, lotro... and somewhere in the teens of random other mmorpgs and betas, ive tried all the big names with the exception of EVE online... i deduced what was in store for me out of forums and decided i would have quit that one in a month's time.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)usa guild, good people, good humor, noone seems to be 8 years old like the l337 k1d5 on halo3 live lol...
    thank god. and the hardwork it took to put this site together and the thought put into it to lay it out nice as it is...not to shabby... not too much of a roleplayer...more of a gamer that can only stick with a game if it has good people and a helpful player base in which to say lotro was a decent pick was in an awesome guild cant remember names too well though officers would stop doing what they were doing to help the lowbies(me at the time) get through a group part of a quest...

Q) What aspects of Age of Conan excite you the most or worry you? Why?
    A)exciting...seige warfare and grouping with clanmate's. everything is easier in a group especially with a healer. 'everybody remembers a good healer'
    worrying... funcoms end of updating and glitches that take a long time to repair...support for the most part of the host company...ive dealt with plenty...

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)havent made it yet but it will be the same as this one, if it cant be it will be close ill let you all know

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
    A)im a marine if you havent already guessed... Wink ill be outta country hopefully still playing aoc on deployment if not i need a guild who will hold onto their family through forum use. EAS oct 15 2011

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A)yes, will i be booted if im not able to be active at all, for an extended period of time?...if so...can i be brought back in when i return form Hell's Armpit?
    thanks thats my app. im very reserved so anything learned about my personality is learned slowly, im an acheiver in game and will def pvp (ffa not my style) hoping for seige warfare leadership role somewhere down the line...test my grit so to speak.
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty dont just look say hi!

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm

hey everybody even if you like just looking say hi 9 views in the first seconds posted no replies... my name is Josh feel free to ask me anything... im reserved until you ask! then ill just fire away.
    Fellin
    Fellin
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 188

Exerience Points : 145812
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty Re: Golgatha - join! [APPROVED]

Post by Fellin Thu May 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Very nice app. Marine is a big + This is a casual guild that understands real life. Hope to see you in game. Thumbs Up
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty bed time soon

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 9:04 pm

im field daying my room right now...(cleaning) i got a pft in the morning so ill be sleeping soon anyone looking for quick answers wont get them til tomorrow night. night all, sweet dreams.
    /summon pillow
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty =-[]

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 9:07 pm

thanks for the compliment, hope to see you as well... someone vote in rytan already his app is hilarious.
    Bogardus
    Bogardus
    Puny Poster
    Puny Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Exerience Points : 145828
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Bogardus Thu May 15, 2008 9:21 pm

i vote aye
    new join

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 9:23 pm

ok brothers closing shop for to night ill hop on sometime tomorrow night to check up on the app. hopefully im in by then so i can figure out how to use my mike before game day lol...i dont know what vent is but i know i need some friend to help me out on getting to know it and eventually even talk to people as wonderful and stunning as the bright and shiing young personalities as rytan and his family... someone... anyone... give him a vote! Fine! im going to walk my happy butt over there and give him a vote before i hit the rack.
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty thanks

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

thanks for the vote
    Skibo
    Skibo
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Number of posts : 19
    Exerience Points : 146375
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Post by Skibo Thu May 15, 2008 9:32 pm

God, that would suck - out to the field/deployment/school and come back to find your homeless.
    I'm sure if you stated it before hand it wouldn't happen, but rapid deployment move's very fast sometimes.

Myself and others would are in the same boat as well, but I'm pretty sure it's understandable - so I wouldn't worry about it to much - lol till I get deployed and come back and find I'm homeless.

Nice App though.
    See you around game
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty hehe

Post by new join Thu May 15, 2008 9:47 pm

thanks for the post brother. and an answer.
    i should be able to play in my downtime at war, being ill be on a marine air base launching out helichopters, they said wed have an internet connection so well see how fast it goes and whatnot... ive got my fingers crossed to be able to "see" my family through skype...

what im trying to say is hopefully ill never "leave" the community here.

night 6 hours til i run 3 miles

really gotta go now Sad
    Ghalandria
    Ghalandria
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 153

Exerience Points : 145728
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Ghalandria Thu May 15, 2008 11:36 pm

You got my vote Smile I don't know if I get a vote, but I am voting anyways!
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 145655
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Once again as I have said for every other military person APPing... anyone willling to put their life on the line for someone they dont even know cant be all bad and deserves kudos. Liked the APP and was wondering if you were at Jacksonville?
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 145932
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Post by Rhodar Fri May 16, 2008 12:23 am

Uhhrahh Leatherneck!

Got my vote! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I was in Bahrain for a year, and let me tell you when they say high speed internet over there, it's really like 5x dial-up, no kidding... Some interesting times when I tried playing BF 1942 with my best friend in Richmond (a Marine too, but out now, was in D.S. I).

I'm sure that an extended period of time out of game, but dropping us a line once in a while (to let us know your safe) won't affect membership at all. Actually, a lot of us would be interested in seeing how you're doing over in "the suck".

Best of luck to you, though, you won't need it (at least for acceptance here)!

Cheers! cheers
    EvilDream
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 309
    Exerience Points : 145834
    Registration date : 2008-05-07

Post by EvilDream Fri May 16, 2008 3:02 am

Nice app def Thumbs Up from me.

Dunno how it works in the Marines but you mentioned you launch helocopters. I've been a Blackhawk Crewchief for 7 years in the army just wondering what you all do as far as your job goes?
    Insanepain
    Insanepain
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 142

Exerience Points : 145809
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Insanepain Fri May 16, 2008 10:02 am

Good app... Very Happy I also really liked that you monitored your app. very well. Plus you are in the military. All I can say is more brownie points Wink. Which brings me to

question time. Sweet I love question time Laughing. Haha so what type of music do you like to listen to and what are your top 3 favorite bands? What are you favorite

Football and Baseball teams? And finally what is your favorite vacation location and why Question Well that should do for now. You have my vote Thumbs Up and I will be

looking forward to your response. Take care cheers

Insanepain
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty many answers

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm

....here goes i read through the pos and will try to answer as many ?s as possible in one go off of memory...

yes im stationed in jacksonville, just starting to get hot here.

6114 and 6174 huey(marine version of black hawk) crew chieves are in the same shop alot of the time unless you become crewchief through other means rather than signing up for it...however i am straight mech... no flying unless im the marine of the quarter....in which case well jump out of one.

bands, i only listen to rock (alternative)... top three... hard to say... ill go with disturbed....system of a down(even though they go against most of what i do i love theyre sound)... and linkin park(minutes to midnight only had like three good songs worthy of replay)

vacation, i used to have a fav....pennsecola(sp check!) florida... beacuse my dad used to travel(audit) there for business.

insane i know i forgot your ? so itll be answered in next posting
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty missed one lol

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 1:55 pm

here it is insane, football? baseball?
    1993-1999 stl cardinals for baseball... ozzy owns still to this day lol
    football would have to be the rams led by kurt warner. when hes in good health.

im not a great fan by any means but i enjoy going to games, no matter what, theyre entertainment and that exactly what they do for me. =-[]
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty hit me!

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 2:02 pm

more questions please. flower <---------look at that...wtf?
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty rhodar

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 2:22 pm

lol sir... come on... no pit love in reguards to marksman... kudos on shooting pistol though they closed the range to all nonflyers...

thanks for the support you have mine...

and on a side note... they only navy i ever see are corpsman so "What's up Doc?!" jocolor
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty stratien

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 2:38 pm

hey 39... that makes you a (ssgt)gunny or above.... books are your job...QA much? or are we retired? let me know some stuff about you bounce
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty heading out for a while

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 3:01 pm

going to mall just received word that aoc came in...going to see if my buddies and my copy are available for pick up.

peace bbl thanks for the votes so far

ill be answering ?s all night til i get approved in which case i gotta read the rest of the forums for launch tomorrow as i may have suggestions and questions about how we do anything together.

please give uber votes
    BogLord
    BogLord
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 50
    Exerience Points : 145650
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by BogLord Fri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Thumbs Up
    Streppoch
    Streppoch
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Female
    Number of posts : 466

Exerience Points : 146071
    Registration date : 2008-04-28

Post by Streppoch Fri May 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Great app! I'm a Runescape player myself...I love the game and don't care that most of the players are young enough to be my kids. affraid

Good luck!
    new join

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty =-[]

Post by new join Fri May 16, 2008 4:55 pm

thanks bog

and word to the rs kid killers. i died a little inside when they killed the wild and inserted revenants...
    golgatha

Golgatha - join! [APPROVED] Empty looking for more votes

Post by golgatha Fri May 16, 2008 5:07 pm

anyone want to throw a question or vote? looking for more peeps to meet cyclops

side note i just picked up my hard copy of aoc from gamestop.... some peeps might not know it hit stores

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am