Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

4 posters

JOIN! Please net me in - [APPROVED]

Ceolwulf
    Ceolwulf
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 16

Exerience Points : 146875
    Registration date : 2008-03-26

Mood Sexy JOIN! Please net me in - [APPROVED]

Post by Ceolwulf Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:13 am

Name: Ceolwulf

How did you hear about us: Age of Conan forum

We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say? Pretty good love to make people laugh jocolor

What other MMO's have you played if any: Guild Wars, RF Online, Decide, Hellgate(very buggy to keep playing for long) and I hate to admit it even WOW plus a few others that I have tried.

What makes you want to join the clan? Between what you posted on Age of Conan forum plus what I have seen on your website reminds me of how I run my guild in Guild Wars.

And lastly, tell us about yourself: First off i'm very easy going and very easy to get along with. I will do anything to help a fellow guild member because I feel like a guild should be more a group of friends with simular interest than trying a organization forcing members to do things they don't like to do just for the reputation of the game. I have seen to much of that lately in alot of mmo's and its sad to see because its hard to enjoy a game when you are in a guild like that. Enough of my soap box speech. I beleive everyone has there own way of playing a character and you should let them play the way that they went to not sit there and pick apart their build it makes for tension in a party or guild. I also don't like conflicts in a guild because it can get out of hand very fast so I'm the type of person if I have problems with someone in the guild I don't want the rest of the guild to get involved its better just to keep it to yourself. There is nothing to say that you just ignore that person but do try to get along with them when they are in a party with you. But most of all I have made some good friends playing these types of games and hope to make even more playing Age of Conan.
    black knight P.S. Love the emote
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    JOIN!  Please net me in - [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148279
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    JOIN!  Please net me in - [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200JOIN!  Please net me in - [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    JOIN!  Please net me in - [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200JOIN!  Please net me in - [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Mood Sexy Re: JOIN! Please net me in - [APPROVED]

Post by Brakkish Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
    Ceolwulf
    Ceolwulf
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 16

Exerience Points : 146875
    Registration date : 2008-03-26

Post by Ceolwulf Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Thank you for letting me in Very Happy . Can't wait for age of Conan to start so I get a chance to meet everybody. What a Face
    Heztac
    Heztac
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 594
    Hammerfist games : AoC - Ret.
    Exerience Points : 146968
    Registration date : 2008-03-24

Post by Heztac Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.
    sutnamada
    sutnamada
    Light Poster
    Light Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 86
    Exerience Points : 146678
    Registration date : 2008-04-04

Post by sutnamada Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am

Welcome n see u in the battlefield.

Sponsored content