Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

Calling all Cartographers in Beta: Guild city resource scouting

hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146790
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Calling all Cartographers in Beta:  Guild city resource scouting Empty Calling all Cartographers in Beta: Guild city resource scouting

Post by hsalive Sun May 11, 2008 6:52 am

This could probably go into the player cities section if it goes anywhere, sorry i was too much in a hurry to check.

spent some time yesterday with some guild mates searching the stygian swamp that the stygian city is located in. It appears that all the resources are available in that area/instance. It also appears that there are 2 city locations (possibly leading to the enemy AI city?). I made the comment that it would be good for him/us to share our findings with the guild by screenshotting the maps where we have taken notes on each resource location (yes you can take notes on the map, quite cool actually, but we cant figure out how to share them in game.

so if you are so inclined here is what we need (or maby its a waste of time idk)

The location of the city building spots in each area along with maby some screenshots that show off the locale
    the location of all the resources in each area

now assuming that stygia is already done i'll probably start elsewhere, so if your working on an area or if your willing to do one or both of the things needed for an area please let me/us know and we will consider it done

granted this project may go poof if the pvp weekend ends today as some have rumored it to do so, i've heard both, that it will end today and that it will go on to the preview event.

cheers i'll work on something to this effect this afternoon so post if your gonna do something Smile

Calling all Cartographers in Beta:  Guild city resource scouting Empty Re: Calling all Cartographers in Beta: Guild city resource scouting

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 7:26 am

I do not think this will be an issue. At least the nodes. They show up on the mini and the big map for the whole zone (at least they did).

The harder resource part is the ones that show up from mobs. For example I read a post where a guy was looking for "Wolfs Blood". Well it does not say which wolf to kill or where.
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146790
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Calling all Cartographers in Beta:  Guild city resource scouting Empty Re: Calling all Cartographers in Beta: Guild city resource scouting

Post by hsalive Sun May 11, 2008 1:00 pm

ok well forget it then.. for now :0)

but when we were scouting around nothing showed up on our maps, but the usefullness of the idea was questionable in my mind so i'm happy to spend my time playing about Smile

brakk feel free to trash whenever if no further interest is showed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am