Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+6
Troika
Rhalin
Dietche
Mpire
lefty1117
Paranoia
10 posters

Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED]

Stincert

Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED]

Post by Stincert Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 am

Q) What MMO do you currently have the most interest in playing?
    A) I currently have the most interest in playing Warhammer Online.. Infact I love this game so far, and might actually be willing to upgrade my computer( big shock for someone like me..lol) Also looking forward to Diablo 3... an maybe daoc origins if they are still going to come out with it.

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A) Yes, I turned 20 years old in July, 1 year away from being legal to drink.... Very Happy Tab will be on me when i turn 21... Smile

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A) Yes i read a couple...liked troika's the best...lol

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A) Nope, not yet anyway... Hope to make tons of friends if I do get in Smile And I cant remember the exact place I found you guys... Think It might of been on another warhammer forum and thought Id check you guys out... And like what I found.

Q) Name: [planned in game/forum name]
    A) Almost 100% positive my in-game name is Stincert... Will double check tonight though.. And Stincert is fine for forum name also.

Q) Gender: [female, male]
    A) Im a male

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)I live in the Atlanta area.... Lovely place... Im also 420 friendly so hope no one here doesn't like that Thumbs Up

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A) Im almost positive I found you guys on Warhammer alliance forums... Just saw a recruiting post and checked it out.. Like what I see here so thought Id throw up and app and hope I get in.

Q) Are you currently in any other AoC, LOTRO, or Warhammer guilds?
    A)Nope

Q) Have you applied to any other guilds?
    A) Nope

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A) Im all about fun... Type of person that looks at the glass half full instead of half empty... Plus Im really random in things I say which tend to make people laugh.... Surprised even though I laugh at most of my own jokes haha.

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A) Well I started my mmo experience with everquest... loved that game. Then played daoc for a little and played on mordred for a while.... Then moved to lineage 2 for a little...good game. then Wow and now im here.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other guilds? [let us know!]
    A) Seems like you guys are a bunch of intelligent(hard to find in mmo nowadays) group of people that like to laugh and have a good time while enjoying their WAR exerpience.... Which is exactly what im looking for.

Q) Please tell a little about yourself, aside from gaming. Perhaps some hobbies, about your work, favorite story etc.
    A)Well I just turned 20 couple months ago... Did a year of college before having to drop out due to personal reasons. Contemplating wether to join the Navy or not... But have always had a love for games.. Started on the nes to snes and so on.. I like to be odd and might have an odd sense of humor, but most people like it. I listen to most any kind of music besides country.. Im left handed, I get very bored if im not interested in whatever im doing.. I love bbq....hmm cant think of any other odd things to add about me.

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A) Will do

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A) What time do most people in the guild play? Also what is the general level of most guildies? Also who is the most sexiest...? lols hope I get in Smile
    Paranoia
    Paranoia
    Forum Imperial
    Forum Imperial

Male
    Number of posts : 910
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Ikariam, Kings Age
    Exerience Points : 143512
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Super Troll
    Health:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue666/666Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)
    Mana:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue666/666Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty Re: Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED]

Post by Paranoia Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

what server on lineage 2?

Contemplating wether to join the Navy or not

Join the ARMY>>>>>!.....seriously though going into the military was what made me the person iam today...if i had to go back and do it again...i would in a heartbeat...any branch is good...just make sure you pick a job that will actually benefit u in the real world when you get out....unlike myself...there is not much need for Multiple Rocket Systems Crew-member in the real world,,,,,,,,,
    lefty1117
    lefty1117
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Number of posts : 11
    Exerience Points : 142925
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by lefty1117 Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Looks good to me. Is Stincert your in-game name?
    Mpire
    Mpire
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 421
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_i16

Hammerfist games : LOTRO / Ikariam / Kingsage / Katsuro
    Exerience Points : 143588
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue200000/200000Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (200000/200000)
    Mana:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue2/2Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Post by Mpire Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Army? If you want to join the military, join the Air force lol. I was in the Marines until they discharged me for 'Not informing them of an existing medical condition that could have affected my enlistment'. It was bogus of course, but weak link the chain and all.
    Dude, the Air force has folks that make their bunks and does their cloths for them..while in training! USMC= U Signed the Muthafuggin Contract. I wanted to go Navy to be a frogman, but they still send you to SEAL school for that..once i looked at the criteria involving SEAL school, i was like...uhh no?
    I mean no disrespect towards any branch of service. It takes alot to lead a life of servitude, and thats exactly what you'll be doing for at least 4 years.
    Otherwise, Thumbs Up
    Stincert

Post by Stincert Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Haha if I joined anything it would be the Navy. And funny you mention frogman/SEALs. They are actually the same thing man. Frogmen were UDT(under water demolition teams) then just transtioned them from UDT teams to SEAL teams. I actually have had my SEAL contract but had a medical problem which discharged me while in dep.. They do some crazy shit which i love Very Happy

but I think my ingame name is Stincert or something close...lol. I used the random name generator and cant remember exact spelling. but ill get correct spelling tonight to confirm.
    Dietche
    Dietche
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 293

Hammerfist games : Warhammer = current/paid, LOTRO & AOC = purchased, subscription lapsed
    Exerience Points : 143334
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by Dietche Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:44 pm

He likes BBQ!!!
    As a Cajun, that strikes at a soft spot for me, as we Cajuns only have 2 food groups, BBQ'd and Deep-Fried. Hell, we even Deep-Fry our desserts, pfft.

In the other aspects, his app seemed pretty fair, so: Thumbs Up
    Rhalin
    Rhalin
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Exerience Points : 143050
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Rhalin Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:02 pm

I likes. Thumbs Up from me.

Rhalin.
    Troika
    Troika
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Number of posts : 32
    Hammerfist games : just WARHAMMER so far
    Exerience Points : 142978
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Troika Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Lol. It would and should come as no surprise that he's getting my vote. Name dropping=Kudos.. And being 420 friendly, not a problem for me. I've got my downfalls too. Not many...So Don't go getting your hopes up, although when I do become a celebrity, just make sure you watch your TMZ, I expect to be featured on there like 3 times a night. I'll be the older version of a Lindsay Lohan downfall.
    Anyhoo, Thumbs Up headbang
    stincert

Post by stincert Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 pm

haha i think its kindof bad a 20yr guy like me knows what TMZ actually is and have watched it before. And cajun makes me hungry just thinkin about it...hmmm

But yeah my character name is Stincert ingame..

And did anyone know they are coming out with a new series of unsolved mysteries? Man I watched that show all the time when I was little and got scared. Its a new host though..
    Rauden
    Rauden
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 62
    Hammerfist games : Inactive, waiting for Darkfall
    Exerience Points : 142878
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by Rauden Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:39 am

Good enough for my approval Thumbs Up
    Lorahand
    Lorahand
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1093
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : LOTRO and Darkfall
    Exerience Points : 146770
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Lorahand Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:42 am

And a nice big Thumbs Up from me
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:48 am

Approved Applicant
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 am

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A) Will do

Ahem.
    Antilus
    Antilus
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 238

Hammerfist games : Warhammer Online
    Exerience Points : 143499
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by Antilus Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 am

welcome
    stincert

Post by stincert Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 am

Sorry I could have sworn i did register... Thats the 420 affecting me... lol, but I have registered now Smile...

And thanks for letting me in, cant wait to chat it up! Going to Gatlinburg this weekend though, so probably wont get to talk to you guys till sundayish
    Mpire
    Mpire
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 421
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Flag_i16

Hammerfist games : LOTRO / Ikariam / Kingsage / Katsuro
    Exerience Points : 143588
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue200000/200000Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (200000/200000)
    Mana:
    Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue2/2Stincert - JOIN! WAR [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Post by Mpire Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 am

Stincert wrote:Haha if I joined anything it would be the Navy. And funny you mention frogman/SEALs. They are actually the same thing man. Frogmen were UDT(under water demolition teams) then just transtioned them from UDT teams to SEAL teams. I actually have had my SEAL contract but had a medical problem which discharged me while in dep.. They do some crazy shit which i love Very Happy

Im sure they did. When i spoke to the recruiter there were 2 class of divers UDT and SEAL, but went to the same school. You didnt make SEAL you were UDT/Frogman. Course that was back in '94. Yeah crazy shit like swim 2 miles out into the ocean w/o fins, swim out to a steel I-beam in the middle of the bay area spend the night there and swim back in the morning. I still have dreams about USMC lol...vivid like im still in there going ..wtf.
    Course if you actually believe your recruiter (cough...liars) Go USMC Recon..they train at all the specialty schools from Airborne to SEAL...they are the real Ninja's. study
    Dietche
    Dietche
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 293

Hammerfist games : Warhammer = current/paid, LOTRO & AOC = purchased, subscription lapsed
    Exerience Points : 143334
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by Dietche Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Grats! cheers welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am