Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+9
Dwimm
Rastas
Rhuu
Lorahand
canthar
Jephthah
StockySnail
Brandonius
Trained
13 posters

Hammerfist Fantasy Football anyone?

Brandonius
    Brandonius
    Forum Noble
    Forum Noble

Male
    Number of posts : 542

Exerience Points : 146762
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Hammerfist Fantasy Football anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hammerfist Fantasy Football anyone?

Post by Brandonius Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:36 pm

My only advice is not to go with Fox Sports FF, we used this one last year and it sucked ass.
    Trained
    Trained
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 354

Hammerfist games : Retired AoC
    Exerience Points : 146178
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Hammerfist Fantasy Football anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hammerfist Fantasy Football anyone?

Post by Trained Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Brandonius wrote:My only advice is not to go with Fox Sports FF, we used this one last year and it sucked ass.

Yes, never fear there. Check this out - http://www.fanball.com/draftandplay/?ArenaID=1

Check out the 2nd colored banner thingy "Real Leagues NFL"
    Malev
    Malev
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Exerience Points : 146250
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by Malev Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:02 am

Sounds good. I have had good and bad experiences with the free yahoo one. I have had good experiences with CBS Sportsline. I will go with Fanball with no probs. Im not gonna grief ya over where to do it.

I would like to wait longer for a draft to weed out unfair injuries...some leagues have no drop ppl who can really hamstring you if they are out even before the season starts but you got em while healthy.

The flip side is "that is the price you pay for getting that elite player" but it increases the chance of drop outs, which is not fun....I still have fun playing spoiler late in the season when my team sucks early on lol.

I definitely prefer live draft and some consideration should be made for timezones so the most ppl can be there. Never been in a league with more than two divisions or one division of 12 people. Should be interesting.
    Trained
    Trained
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 354

Hammerfist games : Retired AoC
    Exerience Points : 146178
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by Trained Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:12 am

Malev wrote:Sounds good. I have had good and bad experiences with the free yahoo one. I have had good experiences with CBS Sportsline. I will go with Fanball with no probs. Im not gonna grief ya over where to do it.

I would like to wait longer for a draft to weed out unfair injuries...some leagues have no drop ppl who can really hamstring you if they are out even before the season starts but you got em while healthy.

The flip side is "that is the price you pay for getting that elite player" but it increases the chance of drop outs, which is not fun....I still have fun playing spoiler late in the season when my team sucks early on lol.

I definitely prefer live draft and some consideration should be made for timezones so the most ppl can be there. Never been in a league with more than two divisions or one division of 12 people. Should be interesting.

I agree with everything you just said. Smile We have plenty of time, I will post it in here when the league opens up, then we can all go there and set up our teams. We will be able to have 2 leagues, since we get 2 teams, so if we suck butt in one, at least we may stomp some in the other. I will keep you all updated. Thanks everyone for the interest, are you ready for some football?!?!?!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:52 am