Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

INC Rastas

Rastas
    Rastas
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 155
    Exerience Points : 146575
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

INC Rastas Empty INC Rastas

Post by Rastas Fri May 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Today, Rastas will be entering the world of Hyboria and as is custom in hyboria, all coffers must be emptied for the redeneck gamer...how else can he afford gas for his pick up.

TODAY
    NO ETA...just have your cash ready
    NO COD ACCEPTED
    Doesn't matter where, just be prepared to come give Rastas all your paht loots and golds

I am in ur guilds, gimme ur moneys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OH AND I GOTS THE NEW PC>>>>>OMG IT ROCKS....so I also need moneys for the moneys I spent on it
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146765
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

INC Rastas Empty Re: INC Rastas

Post by hsalive Fri May 23, 2008 3:07 pm

moved to shout outs cause i'm not quite sure where to put it but it could be confusing to some if left in the events section

made me laugh though but the satire is just below the surface

also congratulations on getting the pc up and running and being in the game, very exciting Smile

i'm willing to entertain suggestions on where you would rather this post go btw
    Rastas
    Rastas
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 155
    Exerience Points : 146575
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Rastas Fri May 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Doesn't matter, I just had to announce myself, will be on to get an invite later tonight hopefully

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:22 am