Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

GUILD INFO: Immediate Guild Plans

Latigo
    Latigo
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Exerience Points : 144981
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

GUILD INFO: Immediate Guild Plans Empty GUILD INFO: Immediate Guild Plans

Post by Latigo Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:25 pm

I toyed with the idea of calling this "From the Desk of a Dark Templar", but when I thought of what a Dark Templar's desk would look like, all bloody, and evil maybe with little bloody writing behind him on the walls cursing the Funcom devs for not fixing his class quickly enough, I thought that all may be a little bit too disturbing, so I backed off. Shocked

The Creation of Hammerbank will be happening in the next day or so.

Hammerbank will be a guild bank toon specifically to be used for dumping gear, weapons, and items you don't need for free distrubution throughout the guild. The reasoning for this is two-fold. First, it allows the guild bank to remain free of items, and should allieviate some of the guild bank overflow issues we've been having. Second, it is a good way to get gear to our fellow guild members who can use it. So, beginning Monday, start mailing those items you'd like to pass to other guild members to Hammerbank.

I've added a post on the forums here that I will update most likely at the beginning and the end of the day reflecting the amount of materials we have and need for the Tier II guild city buildings. I also would like to start a running post that people can list their donations of money and resources into the guild bank, so that people can be adequately recognized for their efforts.

Starting soon, we want to implement a way of recognizing guild members through the use of the Elder rank in game. We haven't fleshed out the details of what the requirements will be for recognizing fellow members, but it is on the immediate agenda. More to come on this as we figure out the best way to implement this to properly recognize folks for outstanding efforts.

We also want to be a responsive guild, and ideas for guild events, activities, ect. are always welcome from any member, so don't be shy...Let one of us know, and we'll see what we can get together.

Last note for now: I'm making a big push to get our forums into a invaluable resource for class information, and general Age of Conan information without the clutter and complaining of the official forums for those of us (like myself) who despise that sort of thing. I believe the key to anyone coming to our site, and thinking about putting in a join application is the amount of participation from our members on our forums. The more activity, the better the chances they hit send on that app, and the better the guild gets, ect. So please come to our place first, and pad those post counters. It only benefits the guild in the long run. Meanwhile, to check out what my vision is for the forums, and making it a valuable resource for you, check out all the new posts on class info in the class forums. I was able to dig up a ton of info from the official forums for every class except Necro, since there are no good guides on either the US of EU forums as of yet.

I'll try and update these news threads as much as possible to keep our guildies as informed as possible.

HAMMERFIST!

- Zapador / Latigo

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:17 pm