Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Suggestions?

Brandonius
    Brandonius
    Forum Noble
    Forum Noble

Male
    Number of posts : 542

Exerience Points : 146262
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Suggestions? Empty Suggestions?

Post by Brandonius Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Ok, so I am pretty decent at graphic design and have created a few nice headers for websites etc...
    However, I have always had a hard time finding good images to use in my work. So all of you guys that are freaking amazing at this, where do you get your images? I usually try to find stuff off of websites, google image search, etc... but that hasn't been yielding many results for me lately. Any tips would be much appreciated. I also understand if you don't wanna share your secrets.
    Taltos
    Taltos
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 257

Exerience Points : 146390
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions?

Post by Taltos Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Just tell me what your looking for and maybe i can stear you in the right direction
    Brandonius
    Brandonius
    Forum Noble
    Forum Noble

Male
    Number of posts : 542

Exerience Points : 146262
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Post by Brandonius Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Well, that's the problem. I reallly never know until I sit down to start working on one, and then I really can't ever find anything good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am