Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+6
mayl
Dwimm
Fellin
Tanasian
Rhuu
Stigma
10 posters

So, uh, I saw two guys humping today.

Stigma
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 607
    Exerience Points : 146271
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Empty So, uh, I saw two guys humping today.

Post by Stigma Fri May 30, 2008 1:56 am

In the game. Grabbed a video of it, but it didn't have sound, so you missed the grunting and heavy breathing sounds they were making. (I am not making this up.) Screenshot sort of captures the essence of what I saw:
    So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Poetpicture002kg3
    You can see the guy on the right is bent over, while the guy on the left was sorta in a repetitive "thrusting" motion. Sorry I couldn't get closer - those guys got pretty ornery the first time I snuck too close to them. After they chased me halfway across the swamps, they went right back at it. I fear to know what would have happened had they caught me.

If you're curious to see this sight for yourself, I think my coordinates were something like 825,1250 in Purple Lotus Swamp. But if you go, bring a towel and some ointment - I think those guys could use it.
    Rhuu
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 340

Exerience Points : 145775
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Empty Re: So, uh, I saw two guys humping today.

Post by Rhuu Fri May 30, 2008 3:07 am

Lmao, thats way naughty!
    Tanasian
    Tanasian
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 128
    Hammerfist games : Ret. AoC
    Exerience Points : 145478
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Empty Re: So, uh, I saw two guys humping today.

Post by Tanasian Fri May 30, 2008 3:30 am

LOL nice one. Somehow I'm not surprised it was you that saw this. Between you and Rhuu, I'm laughing pretty much the entire day!
    Fellin
    Fellin
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 188

Exerience Points : 145812
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Fellin Fri May 30, 2008 6:07 am

hehe damn Sad
    Dwimm
    Dwimm
    Light Poster
    Light Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Exerience Points : 145600
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by Dwimm Fri May 30, 2008 6:12 am

Well, I bet it does get awful lonely out there on the plains... gotta pass the time somehow...

"Hey Charlie, I dropped my spear.... would you just grab that for me? Yeaaaaaaahhhh! What? Oh... um... Sorry, Charlie..."
    mayl
    mayl
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Exerience Points : 145600
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by mayl Fri May 30, 2008 7:44 am

Actually what you don't see is Hector's corpse there and the Deliverance banjo music in the background..

"Squeal like a pig, Hector!"
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148279
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Left_bar_bleue1000/1200So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Left_bar_bleue600/1200So, uh, I saw two guys humping today. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Fri May 30, 2008 9:04 am

What will them dev's think of next, if it weren't for the bearded clam, I'd had trouble thinking this wasn't a joke. But, it's likely we'll see more crazy stuff... and of course Dao the one to bring it to us. Very Happy
    Tethis
    Tethis
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 220

Exerience Points : 146056
    Registration date : 2008-04-28

Post by Tethis Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

This really doesn't surprise me at all. The Dafari family comes from the deep south parts of Cimmeria, in a pretty small hollar. They're widely accepted as the best noodlers in the region, and their women-folk brew the best moonshine this side of The Wildlands of Zelata.

So once you get all the evidence together, you can see that Dao Jones is really just looking for a few extra silver with the local Stygian media.

Tethis
    Investigative Reporter of Mitra
    Stigma
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 607
    Exerience Points : 146271
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Post by Stigma Fri May 30, 2008 10:29 am

Tethis wrote:So once you get all the evidence together, you can see that Dao Jones is really just looking for a few extra silver with the local Stygian media.

Tethis
    Investigative Reporter of Mitra
    You know what, Tethis? You sure do have a purty mouth. I want you to do something for me...

*cue banjo music*
    Tethis
    Tethis
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 220

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Post by Tethis Fri May 30, 2008 10:51 am

Wow, I just threw up a little. I swore I'd never watch that damn scene again, but I couldn't help myself...its like my mouse had a mind of it's own there. A POX UPON YOU DAO JONES!

Tethis
    /wiping throw-up from his shirt
    Jerole
    Jerole
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 356

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by Jerole Sat May 31, 2008 3:50 am

rofl Thats call getting Caught
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 145556
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Sat May 31, 2008 11:36 pm

They're not from Cimmeria. It's too cold to hump outside like that. We Cimmerians keep that private, out of the eyes of dirty Peeping Toms. You should really be ashamed of watching two grown people just having a good time in the wilderness. There is nothing wrong with that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 pm