2. I went to buy a toaster and it came with a bank.
3. The crisis is so bad, bank ATM's now have slot machines.
4. What's the capital of Iceland? About $3.50.
5. What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon? A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.
6. What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza? The pizza can still feed a family of four.
7. What's the definition of optimism? An investment banker who irons 5 shirts on a Sunday night.
8. I tried to make a withdrawal from an ATM and the machine said 'Insufficient Funds'. I wasn't sure if it meant for me or the bank.
9. I lent my friend $20 last week and according to the market I qualify as the country's 4th largest lender.
10. Broker to Client: "I've got good news - you'll be paying 40% less in fees for the foreseeable future!"
11. I wrote a check for $100 to my friend but he never got it; the check was good, the bank bounced.