Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Turolan1

Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by Turolan1 Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A) Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A) Yes I'm over 18, in fact 45 going on 19!

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A) I live in the UK in a region called Derbyshire, this is dangerously close to the "Bakewell Pudding shop"...Google Bakewell pudding, you'll see what I mean!

Q) Gender:
    A)I'm male, power tools included!

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)Yes I have, all of them.

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)Yes my wife "Zendaria" has recently joined.

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)Turolan

Q) Current haracter name(s): [blank if none]
    A)Ptah (pronounced -Tar); my wife suggested I use this to complement her character name "Bast". Apparently they were both married in Egyptian mythology..ball and chain again Smile

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)My wife..see above.

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)I am not a member of any guilds.

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)No

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)I am a level 14 Demonologist.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)Well..I would say my sense of humor is as dry as James Bond's Martini. I may get shaken, but never stirred!

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)I played WOW briefly, and Vanguard even more briefly, which was the first time I'd ever played an on-line game. I did find out I liked being a Mage and zapping critters, and was amazed at the graphics.
    I seem to be very good at getting lost and dying at the moment..are these classed as "skills"? Still, I'm enjoying myself and having a blast.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)Well the wife is having such a good time with you guys, (and she's pretty fussy) and I get a really good vibe from the charter. I feel that you guys wouldn't make me feel stupid if I get lost in some of the gaming "technospeak".

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)I haven't posted as yet, but will use Turolan.

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)Well I'm a spritely 45 year old with the most beautiful and fantastically intelligent wife (she made me write that!) Well it's true anyway Wink.
    We have two wonderful grown up daughters that still have a major impact in our lives, despite having left home..well an impact on the bank balance anyway.

I'm coming up to my 22nd year in IT; must be a glutton for punishment I guess. I played guitar professionally before that and that's how I met my wife; She was the singer, so I guess she passed both auditions.

I always get very passionate in whatever interests me and love my new custom "MJ Mirage GT" guitar, "The Police", "Lethal Weapon" films, and more recently "House" with Hugh Laurie, I've bought all of the box sets.
    I like to keep fit and try to do a 40 minute run at least 4 times a week, although I'm quite happy to eat cheesecake and drink JD & Coke when gaming it up or when vegging out on DVDfest.

Do you understand if approved you may be added to our reserves; where we select applicants to join our ranks on an as needed basis.
    A)Ok.

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)Will do.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A)No thanks, I can always pester the wife..
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Re: Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by Brakkish Wed May 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Approved Applicant
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146482
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Re: Turolan - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by Rhodar Wed May 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Wow, welcome to the Family (in record time!).

Even without sponsorship, you have a great app, and will be a great fit for us, and vice versa!

Cheers! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 am