Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+3
Zetsumei
Grunter
stratien
7 posters

Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A) Yes, but who's counting? =P

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A) Chandler, AZ

Q) Gender:
    A) Male, but then I wonder. Hehe, J/K!

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A) Yes, I have. It was pretty informative.

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A) Yes, I have two friends. Zetsumei and Grunter.

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A) Clareese

Q) Character name(s):
    A) Clareese

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A) I heard it from my friend while prostituting on the corner. Lol!

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A) No I'm not in any other guilds. I read about how the guild is and it seems like this guild is friendly and fun. Also, it looks like this guild will get far in the server. I'm not gonna deny it's because of my friends in the guild too.

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A) No

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A) I'm a level 13 Cimmerian Ranger. Work kinda gets in the way of the fun. =)

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A) My humor is as funny with a chicken with oversized sunglasses. Hehe! My humor is good depending on your term of funny. =P

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A) I've played World of Warcraft 70 Mage, 70 Warrior, 62 Priest. Just so I know the different aspects of the classes. I've also played Hellgate: London, Diablo II, and a few others. They were pretty fun games, but here I am for AOC!

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A) After reading about how your guidelines and by what my friends told me how the atmosphere is great in the guild. It seems like something I want to be a part of if I am accepted. I like guilds that have a structure to progress in the game.

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A) Clareese

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A) I work at Intel in Arizona. I was just recently transferred here a couple months ago and learning the ropes of the new role. My hobbies are watching the NBA games, watching Animal Planet (some pretty crazy animals, myself in included. J/K!), relaxing, playing games on my down time. I don't really play sports unless you count shooting pool every once in a long while. I mainly just like to kick back at home or hang out with my friends to have a good time.

Do you understand if approved you will be added to our reserves; where we select applicants to join our ranks on an as needed basis.
    A) Yes I do understand that. I'll be ready and willing when the time comes to join the ranks. =)

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A) I definitely will!

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A) Not really, but I hope to see everyone in game and be part of a great upcoming guild in AOC. =)
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 146205
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Re: Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by stratien Mon May 19, 2008 9:51 pm

NIce app.. Hannibal Lector fan?? GL.
    Grunter
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Number of posts : 12
    Exerience Points : 146175
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Re: Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by Grunter Mon May 19, 2008 11:40 pm

hi guys,

This is my co worker so please be nice to him. lol yea right.
    Zetsumei
    Zetsumei
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Exerience Points : 146125
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by Zetsumei Tue May 20, 2008 8:51 am

Clareese should be banned from all gaming! I'm kidding. He's a real life friend of mine since highschool. Dang, what a long time ago. He's pretty cool. Hope you will take it easy on him. *drags him to firing squad* =P Hehe!
    Taltos
    Taltos
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 257

Exerience Points : 146940
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Post by Taltos Tue May 20, 2008 11:48 am

It seems 98% of HFC is from AZ....so i guess the invasion continues.... Very Happy Thumbs Up
    Heztac
    Heztac
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 594
    Hammerfist games : AoC - Ret.
    Exerience Points : 147518
    Registration date : 2008-03-24

Post by Heztac Tue May 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Let me get this right, you work with Grunter all day and then when you come home and want to relaxe you want to spend more time with him on line??? You must be a meat shield taking all that punishment. lol!

That in and of it's self is fine by me.
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146482
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Gesh, the PNW plan for guild dominance is going out the window... Yet another AZian... Other than that, your app looked good, and you come with sponsorship; you have my vote!

Cheers!
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Left_bar_bleue600/1200Clareese - Join! (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Tue May 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Approved Applicant
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146482
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome to the Family! welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:59 am