Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+3
Aymaestro
stratien
Rhodar
7 posters

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Yoshinka

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by Yoshinka Tue May 20, 2008 10:33 am

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)

Yes

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)

Yes - 38

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)

Canada - Southwestern Ontario

Q) Gender:
    A)

Male

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)

Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)

Im a friend of Laxer from Dethecus server in WoW. I was a member of our guild Hounds of Tindalos.

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)

Yoshinkai

Q) Character name(s):
    A)

Yoshinkai

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)

Laxer

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)

No I start the game today =)

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)

No

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)

I will be playing an Assasin I believe

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)

I'm a stand up commdian for sure =)

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)

I played Everquest for about 4 years. I began when Luclin was the newest expansion. I raided with the top guild on Drinal server for 3 of those 4 years. Raided all endgame content and retired just as our guild was greaking into Anguish. I played a monk and my role in raids was that of the raid puller. Great job died lots .. ahhh good times lol

I left Eq to try Eq2 .. horrid ...grouping of mobs and the dumbing down of what could have been a great game killed it for me.

I then join wow played it until AoC came out today. I was a founding member of Hounds of Tindaols with some RL friends. remaind in this guild untill the calling to raid hit me again. I left all my alts in Hounds because I had good friends thre but joined a guild called Eclipsed and raided with them. We did all content pre BC andhad just brooken into Naxx. Took a break and came back on the Horde side lol ... yes I defected ...the shame. I now raid with a guild called Hybrid. We do Kara, Ghruuls, TK, Mag and are working on starting SSC.

I left Wow before coming back to the horde side to try Vanguard and I had high expectations. the game was great but the platformwas to buggy and even with my shiney new comp it was a huge computer glutton.

And here I am looking for a good game with less 12 year olds and gold spammers. Looking to PvP and raid.

Mostly Im looking for good people to hang with and have fun doing it

Cheers
    Mike aka Yoshinkai

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)

Friend

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)

Yoshinkai

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)

I am a Correctional Officer in RL. I am also a reserve Officer with the Canadian Armed Forces. I work 12 hour shifts whaich leaves lots of play time. Wed night is my army night, other than that I have a pretty flexible schedule.

On the relaxation side of things I like to mountain bike, and do paintball.

Do you understand if approved you will be added to our reserves; where we select applicants to join our ranks on an as needed basis.
    A)

yes

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A)
    Yoshinka

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty my app

Post by Yoshinka Tue May 20, 2008 10:57 am

I just took another look at my app and I think it may have come accross a little much on the look at me and my leet raiding experience. That wasn't my intent lol. All of the raiding guilds that I have been involved with also stressed the importance of keeping the game fun while we progressed and that is exactly what Im looking for here.

If you guys are looking for a dedicated player that values guild and friends while looking to progress, then Im your man!

Cheers
    Yoshinkai
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146432
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Re: Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 2:28 pm

I think you'll find us a LOT more laid back than those rading guilds; if you can get past that, then we ought to be a good fit. That, and being sponsored, always helps! Wink

Got my vote!
    Yoshinka

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty App

Post by Yoshinka Tue May 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Thanks Rhodar. Yeah I dont mind that at all =)

on side note ....

omg 15.4 gigs to download at 122kb/s ..........

I think Im going to cry .. at this rate Ill be in game in time for the first expansion Shocked lol
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 146155
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty Re: Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED)

Post by stratien Wed May 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Good app. Hope to see you soon. I thought same as you and i did same thing when I apped. I out game experiece before personal stuff.. Just figured they would want the game stuff more... boy was i wrong.
    Aymaestro
    Aymaestro
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 215

Exerience Points : 146521
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Aymaestro Wed May 21, 2008 2:58 pm

this app gives off a good vibe.
    dan
    Yoshi

Post by Yoshi Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 pm

This is a shameless self-indulgent attention seeking narscassistic -- BUMP -- Wink
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 146056
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Thu May 22, 2008 1:44 am

Thumbs Up Good lookin out CO. Do you hear that a lot at work? I do. I'm gonna give you another Thumbs Up for paintball. Sweet sport eh? Yes it is a sport. And one more Thumbs Up for a good app.

Do you hunt or fish up in Canada? Do you know of any good places for a southerner to come up there to catch some fish? I really want to go fishing or hiking around up there.
    Yoshi

Post by Yoshi Thu May 22, 2008 9:18 am

lol no Ive never heard that saying normally its "Hey Boss Hey Boss... wtf my dinners cold...what do you mean I cant .....F U CO .... lol and many other colourful metaphores I cant repeat in polite company Twisted Evil

Yes you are definately correct paintball is a sport I just got a new Bob Long Intimidator for this season with a Freak kit ..... sweeeeeet I cant wait for sunday.

Im not a big fisherman or hunter but I love the outdoors, camping etc. Even the armys version of camping is good fun lol. You will love Ontario. Algonquin park is a sweet place for Canoe trips. Miles of lakes and portages to make it interesting. Secluded camp sites and prestine grounds. This would probably be great fishing as well as camping. A buddy I work with goes fishing in the Gananoque area theres a few fishing camps there that provide a cabin and a boat with driver so u can drink your face off and fish all day. Back at camp after a day on the lake its steaks and more beer.......I think even I could get to like fishing at that rate.

As for Hunting ... all the former inmates you can shake a stick at in downtown Hamilton .... ohh you ment wildlife ... nm lol

Cheers
    Yoshinkai
    Imotaqua
    Imotaqua
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 191

Exerience Points : 146300
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Imotaqua Thu May 22, 2008 9:34 am

You win a Thumbs Up just for working in a prison. We need to share stories sometime.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148779
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Left_bar_bleue600/1200Yoshinkai's App (APPROVED - SPONSORED) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Thu May 22, 2008 10:48 am

Approved Applicant
    Yoshinkai
    Grunt

Number of posts : 4
    Exerience Points : 145975
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by Yoshinkai Thu May 22, 2008 11:26 am

Thanks guys =)

Im am just sorting out the download issues and I hope to be ingame tonight.

Damn Work aggro kept me away from my comp for 2 days now

Cheers
    Yoshinkai

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:13 am