Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static

hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146215
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static Empty Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static

Post by hsalive Tue May 20, 2008 10:29 am

do we have any definitive word on feat changer costs.

Are they scaled to go up as you increas in level

Does the cost go up each time you change a feat

Is it the same flat rate regardless of Level or Number of Times changed

Or is it something else

because if the cost is static and as it appears to be fairly cheap, i'm considering trying the all minion path of the necromancer first and then switching over to caster later. Otherwise i'll keep going as i am along the caster path all the way down to the lich Smile
    canthar
    canthar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 218
    Exerience Points : 145678
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static Empty Re: Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static

Post by canthar Tue May 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Can't help ya there am wondering this myself. I am thinking about taking some ice skills. I definitly notice a difference using Deathly Blizzard on melee mobs. Quite a bit of damage reduction it seems.
    Piwafwi
    Piwafwi
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Number of posts : 90
    Exerience Points : 145800
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static Empty Re: Feat Changer Costs: Scaled or Static

Post by Piwafwi Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm

The cost goes up over time in between repecs. I've done 3 so far, first one was 50copper, then 2nd was like 2silver+copper (not fully sure), 3rd and hopefully my last for awhile was 6silver even. I'm not sure on downtime for those prices to drop though, but there is no cooldown on the respecs themselves beyond your cash flow. Hope that helps!

l8r...Piwa Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 am