Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+4
hsalive
Lemartes
EvilDream
Rhock
8 posters

Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

ardra2

Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by ardra2 Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)yes

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)yes

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)rock island washington

Q) Gender:
    A)male

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)yes

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)several friends rahkim healz zero not sure what is their main.

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)ardra

Q) Current haracter name(s): [blank if none]
    A)? ardra

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)friends

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)no

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)no

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)ranger 37

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)im light hearted but too much goofing or crudeness can be anoying.

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)IM definatly a veteran player, eq1 eq2 swg wow horizons matrix seed planetside coh cov yes gaming has definatly tought me alot of tricks and skills and tactics that have served me and my group and my guild well. Among them avoid fighting in a spawn (allways try to pull) Try never to be surounded without an exit stratagy. slow and deliberate is much more effective than spray and pray, preperation and knowlage of your charactor and yout groups capabilities is very important.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)because I have friends in the guild and you can never know guilds in these games (ive gotten a dozen blind guild invites allready)

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)max847

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)Well I do computer consulting and tech support. I like surfing the net learning about different things mainly science or MMOs Im a ham radio operator though not so much lately including satellite comunication. on the occasion im a superior class assassin taking out lower level state officials and buisnessmen sometimes under government contract, sometimes not.

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A)I dont know much about what kind of guild you are im not much into the PVP or the raiding to me PVP is a specific mindset and isnt built for the casual gamer, casual gamers usually get tore up and dont have any fun but lots of fustration.
    What I look for in a game is a natural organic feel, like steping into another reality the more immersive to me, the better I hate combat based economies and game play. I think it robs players of a full expirence turn it into an oversized doom.
    Rhock
    Rhock
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Exerience Points : 146300
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Re: Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by Rhock Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Pretty Good App, I havent heard of Rock Island WA before is it on the Olympic Penninsula? I'm in the state also north of Seattle, but group up in the southwestern part near Oympia.

any other hobbies books, favorite movies music etc?
    EvilDream
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 309
    Exerience Points : 146384
    Registration date : 2008-05-07

Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty Re: Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED]

Post by EvilDream Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 am

Good to see more peoples friends joining us. See ya ingame mate.
    Lemartes
    Lemartes
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 438

Exerience Points : 146906
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Post by Lemartes Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 am

I played horizons for awhile...actually in beta...that game had promise, and i thought a great crafting system.

Good appl, good luck Thumbs Up
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146765
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Post by hsalive Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 am

nice app gl
    Guerre
    Guerre
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 134
    Exerience Points : 146125
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by Guerre Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:34 am

I think you fall under the friends clause so you should be good, plus I don't want to offend you because your hobbies include assassin Shocked

Last edited by Guerre on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sic)
    Tanasian
    Tanasian
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 128
    Hammerfist games : Ret. AoC
    Exerience Points : 146028
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by Tanasian Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:05 am

Maybe it's just me but I would have liked to have seen fuller answers and the subject name done in the manner the instructions state. I'm just a stickler for people following instructions I guess.

Good luck on your app.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Ardra - Join [APPROVED - SPONSORED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 am

Approved Applicant
    ardra
    ardra
    Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 1
    Exerience Points : 145575
    Registration date : 2008-06-09

Post by ardra Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Rhock wrote:Pretty Good App, I havent heard of Rock Island WA before is it on the Olympic Penninsula? I'm in the state also north of Seattle, but group up in the southwestern part near Oympia.

any other hobbies books, favorite movies music etc?

middle of the state on the columbia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:13 pm