Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+10
Andway
Amywiel
Annewing
Nomad
Brakkish
Evadrepus
Earathien
Ulfaro
Rave
melissa01
14 posters

Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED]

melissa01
    melissa01
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Flag_e11
    Hammerfist games : LOTR
    Exerience Points : 140850
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED]

Post by melissa01 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 am

Thankyou everyone for yor support, my ingame name is BekkaThornstone (LOTRO) Very Happy
    melissa01
    melissa01
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Female

Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED]

Post by melissa01 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:55 am

Yes its me again, umm ok for my ingame name I dont know if capitals matter or not but in the charachter journal panel it is spelled like this BEKKATHORNSTONE, in the social panel panel it is spelled like Bekkathornstone, im lvl 11. This is confuseing hehe! So ya there you have it confused
    Baradain
    Baradain
    LOTRO Guild Master
    LOTRO Guild Master

Male
    Number of posts : 248

Exerience Points : 144218
    Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by Baradain Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 am

OK, I got it now.
    I saw a space in the initial post and only added Bekka.
    I will add you to my list tonight if somebody else doesn't get you tagged earlier.
    I will most likely be on late again as we try to finish all of our Christmas purchasing and "stuff". Still need to squeeze in time to watch the season finale of "Heros" also.
    Earathien
    Earathien
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 258
    Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : LOTRO
    Exerience Points : 144333
    Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
    Forum Class: None Chosen
    Health:
    Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Post by Earathien Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 am

Hi there,

Just wanted to mention I saw you online last night and sent you a tell but you may have been afk. Hopefully we will catch up with you soon. Very Happy
    melissa01
    melissa01
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Female

Post by melissa01 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Ah dangit, I missed ya, ok it is now 2:22pm, if someone could post a certain time to be in game, I could be there no prob, in other words im gonna be home all night Very Happy .
    melissa01
    melissa01
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Female

Post by melissa01 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:27 pm

I will make sure I log onto the forum least every hour that way I wont miss it, hehe!! headbang
    Earathien
    Earathien
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 258
    Melissa-JOIN! Lord of The Rings [APPROVED] - Page 2 Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : LOTRO
    Exerience Points : 144333
    Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
    Forum Class: None Chosen
    Health:
    Mana:

Post by Earathien Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi again - I can't speak for the other officers, but I am generally on every evening after my kids are in bed, and quite often earlier than that. I added you to my friends list so I could see when you are online and I believe Baradain did as well.
    melissa01
    melissa01
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Female

Post by melissa01 Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Okey dokey I will catch one of you on or vice versa.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 am