Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Can I get an update?

Lorahand
    Lorahand
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1093
    Can I get an update? Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : LOTRO and Darkfall
    Exerience Points : 146570
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Can I get an update? Empty Can I get an update?

Post by Lorahand Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:28 pm

I am just curious how the game is since I played it the first month it was out? Have they fixed a lot of issues or what things have they done to the game that would maybe make someone want to check it out again?
    Fregarum
    Fregarum
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 133

Hammerfist games : Age Of Conan
    Exerience Points : 147628
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Can I get an update? Empty Re: Can I get an update?

Post by Fregarum Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:52 pm

well, I can't really say what they have changed although i can say I have just started playing again and for some reason, I am hooked...
    I've gone from my 20 to 25 in the past few hours and I intend to be well on my way to lvl 30 before the end of the night.

The game just feels a bit more exciting to me now. Give it another shot, just pay for 1 month and see how you feel about it.
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Can I get an update? Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Aoc, Warhammer
    Exerience Points : 146006
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Can I get an update? Empty Update

Post by Xenatha Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Well the game has ureceved several updates that fixed a lot of problems and added new content.  Thou  I think on a few of the Mob's they have made them a bit harder.  The level 63 triple Elites that has an AOE that has killed a level 80 POM in one hit.  Ouch!  Other than that I would agree the new content has added a bit more fun indeed.  Cheers;Xenatha

Sponsored content

Can I get an update? Empty Re: Can I get an update?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:01 pm