Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Returning from my slumber

Fregarum
    Fregarum
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 133

Hammerfist games : Age Of Conan
    Exerience Points : 147828
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Returning from my slumber Empty Returning from my slumber

Post by Fregarum Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:31 pm

How's everybody?

Its been a long time since I've last been on these boards, and even longer since I last played Conan. I had some RL issues that I had to take care of (I started failing out of college >.<) But now I'm back on track, and everything is great, so I'm back, and I'm back to stay Very Happy

If I should put in a new app (as it has been many, many months since I was last here) let me know and I'll have one up ASAP.

I'm glad to be back here with my Hammerfist brethren, and look forward to seeing you all in game ;D

(and it has been so long that I need an invite for my main, Fyrea)

Freg
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Returning from my slumber Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Aoc, Warhammer
    Exerience Points : 146206
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Returning from my slumber Empty Welcome Back!

Post by Xenatha Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Ferg:

You do not need to put in a new application. We have kept most people on the roles just in case. Anyway look for me or my alt Amaryllis. I look forward to welcoming you back into the clan.

Cheers;

Xenatha

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 am