Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+2
Shena
Brakkish
6 posters

Sure is quiet.

Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Sure is quiet. Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148679
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Sure is quiet. Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Sure is quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Sure is quiet. Left_bar_bleue600/1200Sure is quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Sure is quiet. Empty Sure is quiet.

Post by Brakkish Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Haven't heard any noise from our AoC brothers and sisters for awhile. How goes it?
    Shena
    Shena
    AoC Officer
    AoC Officer

Female
    Number of posts : 27
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : AoC
    Exerience Points : 145978
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Sure is quiet. Empty Re: Sure is quiet.

Post by Shena Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Its going, little slow but getting there. I have been out for a few days due to being sick but feeling better. Sal and Durackt have gotten to 80. I'm almost 79 so hopefully shouldn't be to long till I get to 80. My hubby now is playing so we play together after he gets home from work. How is the war coming over there? Well tell everyone i said hello and fight well.
    Balamac
    Balamac
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 383
    Sure is quiet. Flag_e11

Hammerfist games : Lord of the Rings Online (currently on extended break)
    Exerience Points : 144058
    Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by Balamac Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 pm

How many active members do you guys have? Just wondering because I got the free trial from a friend a while ago and I did not see many active people in the game, like at all. I saw maybe 30 people in a day if I was lucky, and this would be in some larger cities.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Sure is quiet. Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148679
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Sure is quiet. Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Sure is quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Sure is quiet. Left_bar_bleue600/1200Sure is quiet. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 am

Balamac wrote: I saw maybe 30 people in a day if I was lucky, and this would be in some larger cities.

Just wanted to clarify, I think he's referring to guilded or unguilded players.
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Aoc, Warhammer
    Exerience Points : 146056
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Sure is quiet. Empty Updates

Post by Xenatha Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Well I like the new browser from Google, but it seems not to like this site and will not keep me logged in nor will allow me to post. So back to the my best friend, Firefox.

Updates:

A few guild members participated in a multi-guild raid to Kylikki's Crypt. Needless to say after a half a dozen attempts at the sub-boss, aka known as the Champion Honor Guard that has some nasty affects like a curse which takes all the damage received within the period of the curse and apply it to the person that has the argo. Getting hit for 50,000+ damage in one hit is very painful I might add.

This was just the sub-boss and to get to him we had to fight raid level mobs in groups of three. These area priest, the wicked Spellguards which have a very nasty AoE, and the Honorguard. I have yet to see Kylikki. I was told that they may have over twiked the mobs a bit much when you have a group of 24 member that cannot take a sub-boss.

In any event, we are gathering more materials to upgrade more buildings in the near future as well.

Cheers;

Xenatha
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Sure is quiet. Empty Active players

Post by Xenatha Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Balamac wrote:How many active members do you guys have? Just wondering because I got the free trial from a friend a while ago and I did not see many active people in the game, like at all. I saw maybe 30 people in a day if I was lucky, and this would be in some larger cities.

Currently we have perhaps 6 people playing. Some play alts and some their main like myself, but will be switching to my POM as soon as I hit lv 80. The active players have alts at all levels and would welcome anyone who wishes to join our humble clan. We are working with other guilds for events and raids due to the fact that a lot of guilds have lost population as well. However, I have seen more people returning to Age of Conan due to a number of reasons such as completing their Xbox or PS3 game, to did not like Warhammer. In any event, I am on Friday's and Saturdays after 6 PM Central through 3 to 4 AM, so look for me. I will be on each day for a few hours as well next week on my 30 day vacation from school, but not from work saddly. Look or drop me a message with your friend's alt and I will get him or her in. Also if they are not already a member of the Hammerfist Clan, they will need to fill out a membership application.

Thank you;

Xenatha
    Keleck
    Keleck
    Grand Poobah
    Grand Poobah

Male
    Number of posts : 311
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Warhammer Online
    Exerience Points : 142325
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by Keleck Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Well if you need help, I raided Kylliki's Crypt fairly extensively (along with most of T1) before the raids were changed a bit. I can probably offer some insight on how to kill the things. One thing though, next time have someone watch for when he puts up his curse, and EVERYONE must stop dpsing. Before it just used to damage the players when they hit him, but overall that part really hasn't changed.
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Sure is quiet. Empty Found out the hard way

Post by Xenatha Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Indeed that curse is bad. A few of us Hammerfister's were in an Elder Guild sponsored event. I am currently forming alliances with other guilds to help with raids and have applied to the alliance with Elder Guild as well. We are moving again Very Happy

Xenatha
    Brickman
    Brickman
    Grunt

Number of posts : 9
    Exerience Points : 141550
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by Brickman Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:00 am

Hi Guys,

I will probably starting a new Toon on AoC tonight. I played a little warhammer, just got the game, but I am not sure if it will last with me. It's a little to WoWish right now, AoC seems more my style coming over from shadowbane. Hope to see some of you on. pirat
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Sure is quiet. Flag_a14

Sure is quiet. Empty Excellent! Send me a tell

Post by Xenatha Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Either look for me or Amaryllis who is my alt. Or let me know who you are and I will look for you.

Welcome back!

Xenatha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:02 pm