Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

An ephemeral presence and closed betas

Exaemo
    Exaemo
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Hammerfist games : AoC
    Exerience Points : 145000
    Registration date : 2008-07-02

An ephemeral presence and closed betas Empty An ephemeral presence and closed betas

Post by Exaemo Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm still alive....just...distracted? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Been playing Real Life a lot lately and then boom, the WAR closed beta pops up. You may wonder why you haven't seen me then as many of you are playing it too. That is because WAR is pretty much the only MMO to have an Australian server. That's not something I can pass up and I've been playing on the Oceanic server mostly and also looked for an Oceanic guild.

I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from here...When Gil goes to bed, I'm waking up. And when Gil wakes up - im a few hours away from going to bed. When I was on a break I could play all day and play half the day alone and half the day with you guys. Now im mostly busy during the day and when I'm on - you're not.

This means that I won't be on as much and perhaps if WAR appeals to me more than AoC I won't be on at all :-/

What I'm really trying to say is that I was waiting for the devs to fix the Pyramids of the Ancients. They just fixed them, sooo I'm back Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 am