Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED]

Kellina1

Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED]

Post by Kellina1 Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Q) What MMO do you currently have the most interest in playing?
    A) LOTRO... it's the only MMO I play actually. I don't really like MMOs in general, I just am a huge Tolkien nerd Smile

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A) Yes Very Happy

Q) Are you at least 18 years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A) I'm 19 Smile

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A) Yeah I read a couple Smile

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A) No, sorry Sad But I've seen a few running around in-game

Q) Name: [planned in game/forum name]
    A) Kellina for both

Q) Gender: [female, male]
    A) Female

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A) Oklahoma... Unfortunately... I live in Agra which I'm sure you've never heard of since the population is under 300 lol

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A) Well like I said I've seen a couple people running around, and then I felt like I needed to be in a kin so I looked up ones on Brandywine and yours seemed like the nicest one Smile

Q) Are you currently in any other AoC, LOTRO, or Warhammer guilds?
    A) No, I've been in them before but I had to leave them for various reasons Sad Except the last one who had to disband it when they had to get rid of their account :'( so sad

Q) Have you applied to any other guilds?
    A) I've never had to apply before... people always ask me to join because I'm nice and I helped them or they just like me lol

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A) I think humor is a waste of time and I frown upon it >(
    I dunno, my friends think I'm funny lol

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A) I used to play Ultima Online back when it didn't suck... lol When I was a little bitty kid... I think I played Everquest for like 2 days when it first came out... I pretty much only love LOTRO Smile I'm playing pretty good on it though, and I really really enjoy it Smile I'd tell you about my UO days but I was seriously a really little kid and I don't remember hardly anything about it... My mom played it too.. she said I used to just stand in towns and want to talk to people and went and sewed pretty outfits all day and tried to give them away lol I have a tendency to give stuff away in LOTRO too... but people call me stupid for it... apparantly being nice is a dumb thing to do. I like helping out lower levels by giving them sets of armor and stuff Smile I always do that in my kins and end up making myself go broke by giving all the stuff away lol Right now in LOTRO though I'm just trying really really hard to get the Forochel horse, I have it already but dang that rep is just not building up fast enough hehe Smile

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other guilds? [let us know!]
    A) Well, you didn't brag about yourself and how great you are... and you didn't say raid this and raid that and let's raid every other hour... I don't know, it seems nice Smile I think it would be the best option, so I hope I get to join Smile

Q) Please tell a little about yourself, aside from gaming. Perhaps some hobbies, about your work, favorite story etc.
    A) My mother was a hamster, and my father smelt of elderberries Razz No, but for serious... hmm... well like I said, I'm a Tolkien nerd... I've been reading Tolkien books since I was like 5 years old lol my family raised me on it... my mom plays LOTRO too, she's the one that got us the game... I'm currently unemployed :/ so I spend way too much time on the game lol but whenever I get a job I'm sure I'll spend a lot less... As for hobbies... I like to sing Smile I don't know how that's really relevant but I'll throw it out there anyway lol Oh and in case it's not obvious, I live with my parents >_< I have a little fund started in the bank to move out though.... I just hope I can afford my own copy/account of LOTRO when I move out... but oh shoot I'll have to start over with my characters *teary* And in case you haven't noticed I have a tendency to use lots of little smilies lol Razz Very Happy =^.^= <-- meoow. Soo.. that's me and.... umm... *backs away slowly from the awkward silence*

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)... how am I supposed to answer that? O_O ... Okay... I will?

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A) None that I can think of... but if I do I'll let you know! Very Happy
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148629
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty Re: Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED]

Post by Brakkish Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:27 pm

I loved the application! Very interesting and entertaining. You've got my vote for sure. Some of our LOTRO guys will be by to review it soon enough I'm sure.

Good luck! Thumbs Up
    Ador
    Ador
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 61
    Exerience Points : 146125
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by Ador Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Great application!
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148629
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Kellina - Join LOTRO [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:01 am

Welcome aboard Smile

Approved Applicant
    Kellina
    Kellina
    Grunt

Number of posts : 4
    Exerience Points : 143825
    Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by Kellina Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 pm