Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

A poem I wrote when playing WoW

Kazadun
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 177

Exerience Points : 146553
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

A poem I wrote when playing WoW Empty A poem I wrote when playing WoW

Post by Kazadun Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:22 pm

The Price

Here is a rhyme to pass the time, from an Orc Warlock who has lost his mind.

Summoning demons and wielding spells has left me empty, lost and in hell.

My soul is as empty as my Voidwalker’s heart, with each kill I hope to fill some small part.

Calculating, deceiving my Succubus strikes. Seducing, killing the guilty and innocent alike. From her I have learned that love is a lie. Something to use, corrupt or deny.

Draining, consuming, and stripping the strong. My Fellhunter breaks down those who dare do him harm. Crippling the mighty with each hit that they score, he is a threat too great to ignore. From him I learned to seize my desires. Taking the magic and life I require, those who cross me have felt my ire.

Heckling, rebellious and brave from afar. My Imp’s bizarre ramblings leave my mind filled with scars. His crazed presence blurs the pain; his fires shield us from the sane. His teachings imply that insanity has its uses. My killings and tortures no longer need excuses.

A crazed charge and a swing something is missing from this scene. An arm has come loose my Felguard’s smile looks serene. His victim is shocked, trying to react. It’s almost sad watching this gruesome act. Yet how can I argue that would have been me. Anyhow he’s only missing one limb, wait two? Make that three. The Felguard teaches that each life has a use. Use those around you to shield the truth. The Warrior to fight, the Priest to mend, the Hunter to stalk and the weak to bend.

Who am I to say what is right or what is wrong. To me there is only power, the dead and the strong. Embrace the darkness, let it consume. If not then I’ll come and show you to your tomb.

~Kazadun

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am