Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Darfari

Roca
    Colossal Poster
    Colossal Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 246
    Exerience Points : 146728
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Darfari Empty Darfari

Post by Roca Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:53 pm

So, I picked up a chest piece: Darfari Warrior Armor on the up-for-sale thing. Now I am curious as to the availability of other pieces. I have a Darfari Warrior head piece, and chest piece...now I just need to find these Darfari yahoos.

Catibel mentioned the Purple Lotus Swamp. Anyone familiar with this zone?
    canthar
    canthar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 218
    Exerience Points : 146228
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Darfari Empty Re: Darfari

Post by canthar Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Lotus Swamp is the Stygian resource zone.
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 146106
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 am

They may have meant the Oasis Of Zarra or whatever. That's the elite zone off of Purple Lotus Swamp. It scales to the binded characters level. So you if have a group of 51, 48, 55, 53, and so on, and then the 55 binds the instance to them, the npc's will all be around 55.

I haven't went into that one yet. We did the Imirian Ravine. I was 56, Lucian 56, and Jerole 44. Jerole bound it to him so we could get the quests done. The bosses didn't affect our health but I soloed the last boss and he was a handful. Constant knockbacks and such made him last forever. Each boss seemed to do something unique to make the fight harder and it was a good learning experience. So be careful when you fight these guys and pay attention so you can figure out how to beat them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am