Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+2
hsalive
Wolfbreath
6 posters

Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem

Wolfbreath
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Exerience Points : 145850
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem Empty Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem

Post by Wolfbreath Fri May 23, 2008 9:36 am

I seem to have a giant problem ... I registered in May with a pre-order key ... then when the box arrived I updated the subscription with that key ... changed my forum login from Wildstar to Wolfbreath and everything looked just ducky ... installed and created Wolfbreath .. played to lvl 9 ... and 6 am in the morning lol. All fine. Then after breakfast I tried to logon the AOC forums .. no cigar. Checked my email to see if forum login went through and saw an email saying I should enter the key from the back of my user manual to insure continued play ... well that was what I did enter ... tried entering it again and got an invalid. I seem to be good until June 19 but need to solve this before then, and since I cannot access the AOC forums and they have no phone contact number that I can find, I have a giant problem. Anyone know what to do?

BTW I put Wolfbreath on Dagoth .. I hope that is the right server ... I saw it in the forums here, so hope it's the one we are on ... if not I can re-create.
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146590
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem Empty Re: Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem

Post by hsalive Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 am

deff get a support ticket in, it could simply be a case of you logging in when the servers were down and thats why you got the "cannot log in to the forums" depending on your timing, also i could easily be a name pw issue as well, i couldnt log into the forums untill i went to my funcom account and specifically linked my forum info to the account

deff get a ticket in though
    Wolfbreath
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Exerience Points : 145850
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem Empty problem with registration

Post by Wolfbreath Fri May 23, 2008 4:14 pm

KK Thanks ... I sent in a ticket .. got an auto response with a ticket number ... hopefully someone competent at funcom will look into it.
    Jephthah
    Jephthah
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 296
    Exerience Points : 146225
    Registration date : 2008-05-07

Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem Empty Re: Not a tech problem exactly .. but a big problem

Post by Jephthah Fri May 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok, I acutally might be in the same boat here, I am not sure. I was having issues with my key as well. Can someone tell me how to confirm through the "Subscription Details " that I have the full game active?
    This is what I show
    "Early Access: Begins May, 17th 2008, The Drinking Cape, The War Mammoth, Age of Conan"
    Louchar
    Louchar
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 173
    Exerience Points : 146100
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by Louchar Fri May 23, 2008 4:45 pm

When you go to your account page there is a small window 'above center' that you can activate keys in. When you place your new activation key in it will ask you if you want to activate a 'new' account or update your existing account. You should have chosen to update your existing and then it will load it up and you will see a geen box alerting that it succeeded.
    Jephthah
    Jephthah
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 296
    Exerience Points : 146225
    Registration date : 2008-05-07

Post by Jephthah Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

ahh ok, then I should be good, I did that.
    Thanks
    Fellin
    Fellin
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 188

Exerience Points : 146187
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Fellin Sat May 24, 2008 5:49 pm

https://register.ageofconan.com/account

Go to this link. If you can log in with one of your log ins it should look like this. It should say Age of Conan on there to ensure that you have the retail registered. At least I am pretty sure Very Happy

Your Products

Early Access: Begins May, 17th 2008, Totem of Origins, The Drinking Cape, The Killer Rhino, Age of Conan

Account status Open

Playable until 2008-06-26 21:23:15

Subscription Cycle 1 Month Recurring

Payment Option

Forum Details Fellin

PDOA
    PDOA
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Exerience Points : 146128
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by PDOA Sat May 24, 2008 6:42 pm

What do I do if says forum details not set?
    PDOA
    PDOA
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Exerience Points : 146128
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by PDOA Sat May 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Nevermind, set username and password.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:47 pm