Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Installing AoC

Zitar
    Zitar
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Exerience Points : 146125
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Installing AoC Empty Installing AoC

Post by Zitar Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 am

Hey all,

Finally received the game but during the installation, it said that several of the files "weren't large enough"? It happened on about 6 of them. Then when the patch started, it said I had corrupt files.

Did anyone else get this and if so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks

Zitar (Rob)
    Louchar
    Louchar
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 173
    Exerience Points : 146275
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Installing AoC Empty Re: Installing AoC

Post by Louchar Tue May 20, 2008 12:43 pm

When you say 'received the game' do you mean the retail game from the store? Or do you mean you downloaded the entire game?

I have not heard of this issue.

Oh and I love your avatar!
    Zitar
    Zitar
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Exerience Points : 146125
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by Zitar Tue May 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey Louchar,

I mean the disks from the store. I've tried reinstalling and the message just came up again.

ERROR: Filesize of source file C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\RDB\05.rdbdata is incorrect!

and then it gives an OK tab you can hit. It's done this on several of these files during install....O5 is just the first.

After the install is complete, it does ask me if I want to launch game and this seems to take quite a bit of time and looks locked but it could be that I just didn't wait long enough. Do you have any idea how long it takes for the patch?

Thanks for the complement on the avatar. I love that shot! Always wonder how many accidents it caused on the road. bootyshake bootyshake

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content