Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+3
Xaellithyr
Brakkish
Gilgalant
7 posters

State of The Hammer...

Gilgalant
    Gilgalant
    Light Poster
    Light Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 87

Hammerfist games : LOTRO-AOC-WarHammer(when the time comes)
    Exerience Points : 145493
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

State of The Hammer... Empty State of The Hammer...

Post by Gilgalant Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:45 am

I just wanted everyone to know that even tho we have been in a small lull since raising the guild city, that we are planning on getting the city up to tier 2 within the next week. Brakkish has had some things come up in real life that has required alot of his attention, but he intends on being back in game more frequently soon. The only thing we lacked in getting the guild city up to tier 2 was an architech to build it. Brakkish seems to be our only architech at the moment, but we have resolved that issue and we now have a back up architech. As soon as Latigo reachs lvl 60, which should be within this next week (barring anything unforseen) we will have another city raising event planned. This is good news for all of us waiting on the city to be tier 2 so that we can advance our crafting skills. So stay tuned to find out when we plan on having another city raising event, donate what you can afford to give, and that is the present State of The Hammer!

As a little note, I can't remember ever having a better group of people in a guild before. This is the best guild that I have ever been in, and everyone in this guild makes it that way. I am glad and proud to be in this guild, and it sure makes it easy to be an officer in this guild too. Thank you all for your efforts, donations, and time.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    State of The Hammer... Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148304
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    State of The Hammer... Left_bar_bleue1000/1200State of The Hammer... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    State of The Hammer... Left_bar_bleue600/1200State of The Hammer... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

State of The Hammer... Empty Re: State of The Hammer...

Post by Brakkish Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:05 am

As Gil has stated things haven't been going so well for me and the family on the home front, I'm hoping to get a regular schedule back in AoC here in the near future.
    Xaellithyr
    Xaellithyr
    Puny Poster
    Puny Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Exerience Points : 145053
    Registration date : 2008-06-09

Post by Xaellithyr Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Wishing the best to you and yours, Brak, hope everything turns out alright.

GO HAMMERFIST!
    Shena
    Shena
    AoC Officer
    AoC Officer

Female
    Number of posts : 27
    State of The Hammer... Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : AoC
    Exerience Points : 145603
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

State of The Hammer... Empty State of The Hammer...

Post by Shena Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Well family comes first, so you take care of that family Brakkish. Hope everything will be aright. We will hold the fort down till you get back. See ya then

Shena

And Gil is right this has been the best ever guild. Lots of caring, friendly people here.
    Drevus
    Drevus
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Exerience Points : 144525
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by Drevus Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:49 am

Parents in town this week for me, so Drevus/Waric/Grennus won't be on much...question - is there some "easy" resource for me to look at the city raising stuff? Just trying to be lazy Twisted Evil to see if there is lol, as not real sure how that stuff works.

https://hammerfistclan.darkbb.com/the-guild-hall-members-only-f13/city-building-needs-t2395.htm
    Like this? *added by Brakk*
    Crowfl
    Crowfl
    AoC Officer
    AoC Officer

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Hammerfist games : AoC
    Exerience Points : 144550
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

State of The Hammer... Empty Alt Arch

Post by Crowfl Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 am

Send picture's to Lat, scratch and sniff work best for ret. army. Very Happy
    Piwafwi
    Piwafwi
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Number of posts : 90
    Exerience Points : 145825
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Piwafwi Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Kewl, sorry I been away myself. RL work been hounding all my free time. I'll be back in game as soon as possible myself!

l8r...Piwa Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 pm