Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me??

Ghalandria
    Ghalandria
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 153

Exerience Points : 145978
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Empty I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me??

Post by Ghalandria Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:45 am

Ok ... So I will just lay it out...

I had a dream...

I met with a Funcom rep who liked a post that we placed up the Official Forums from one of our members.

I said, "Now that I have you here, how about you tell them what you liked about it yourself... on our vent server."

He said, "Sure."

So I logged onto Vent and had some computer issues... but eventually I got everyone to meet on our VENT server. I announced that I had a special guest speaker and everyone would want to be there!!!

Now here is the clincher.... the guest speaker who worked at funcom as a customer service rep, who was going to say hello and thanks to Hammerfist in VENT ....was BILL COSBY!

Last edited by Ghalandria on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148529
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Left_bar_bleue1000/1200I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Left_bar_bleue600/1200I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me?? Empty Re: I dreamt of our Age of Conan Vent server last night... with Funcom rep next to me??

Post by Brakkish Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 am

Ghalandria wrote:Ok ... So I will just lay it out...

I had a dream...

I met with a Funcom rep who liked a post that we placed up the Official Forums from one of members.

I said, "Now that I have you here how about you tell them how much you liked it yourself on our vent server."

He said, "Sure."

So I logged onto Vent and had some computer issues... but eventually I got everyone to meet on our VENT server. I announced that I had a special guest speaker and everyone would want to be there!!!

Now here is the clincher.... the guest speaker who worked at funcom as a customer service rep, who was going to say hello and thanks to Hammerfist in VENT ....was BILL COSBY!

Lmao, Bill Cosby?.... whahahaha.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:43 am