Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Zotar - Join [APPROVED]

ZOTAR -

Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty Zotar - Join [APPROVED]

Post by ZOTAR - Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)Yep sure have, all sounds great to me )

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)yep ) Im actually, (cough 41 cough ) lol

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)West Plains Missouri, in the heart of the rednecks, I mean the Ozark Mountains )

Q) Gender:
    A)Male last time I checked lol, unless the wife gets ahold of me lol

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)Yes I have, funny peeps, with skills though )

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)nope just me looking for a stable easy going guild, found you guys on AOC guild forum

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)Zotar or Cyen

Q) Current character name(s): [blank if none]
    A)hehe, im still downloading the 15.6 GB patch lol, omg, Im a noob

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)AOC guild forum

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)nope

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)nope you were my first pick )

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)A Bear Shammy....RAAAAAR , did that sound like a bear ??

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)Humor Ive got, I laugh at myself all the time, and if Im accepted to your fine guild, I'm sure the rest will have the chance to lol at me also )

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)Well, my first was Runescape, anybody remember that ?? Played it for two yrs then had a buddy corrupt me into EQ. Been playing EQ for 4 yrs now, I have a wonderful guild there by the Name Heroes of Myth. There rules are very similar to yours, just the way I likem ) I have an 80 wizard,75 warrior,71 shammy,62 druid, 55 pally and a lvl 2 enchanter to sell stuff in the Bazzar for me )

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)I did a lot of research before deciding to contact you folks. I dont have the time to join a full time raiding guild, but love to raid ) My gametime fluctuates some with schedules. On average I spend about 20-30 hrs a week ingame, and if my guild needs me will try my best to be there )

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)dont have one yet, was going to do that right after this )

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)My name is Curtis, I paint Helicopters for a living, The wife and I bought a new harley this year, been doing alot of riding. Im a die hard KC chiefs fan, even when they suck lol. I have two boxer pups named Harley and Shelby, what fun they are lol . I love good times and good people, and got no use for @$$holes, did i spell that right ?? lol All joking aside, I have read your whole website and your posts on AOC forums, it really sounds like my kind of guild. If you folks would be so kind as to give me a chance to be a productive part of this guild, I will guarantee that you wont be disapointed. If you have any questions at all of me, plz dont hesitate to ask ) Kill well friends )

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)ok, will do

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A) hehe, not until this patch is done and I get ingame, lol, this wait is driving me crazy !!!!
    Zotar th

Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty Trying to give more info lol

Post by Zotar th Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Well , I screwed up the heading on my app, sorry, my fault. pale I was looking at some of the apps that got denied and was very impressed with the amount of effort you folks put in to screening new applicants...Bravo!! I also saw reasons why new apps were denied, not responding to questions, reluctant or incapable of providing the info you asked for, or bad gut feelings, which I always trust, if im being smart at the time lol. Wink WooHoo, only 2 more hours of patching lol . Mayby I can get in game and see some of you, well, laterz folks, Kill well Friends Very Happy
    Jenacide
    Jenacide
    Puny Poster
    Puny Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 27
    Exerience Points : 144900
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty Re: Zotar - Join [APPROVED]

Post by Jenacide Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Sounds like a nice guy to me....... lots of great info and insight to who he is and obviously has a great sense of humor. Seems like a nice fit for us! My vote is..... cherry !

GL Zotar..... hope you join our ranks soon.

~~~~~~~~Jen
    zotarr

Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty im gaming now )

Post by zotarr Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:45 am

Hi folks, woohoo!! 1 thunbs up so far Very Happy Also wanted to let you know im in game now and got a lvl 5 Bear shammy so far Thumbs Up These grafics rock, so far it is all I imagined and more. This is so much better than EQ lol! . Be safe friends )
    Gilgalant
    Gilgalant
    Light Poster
    Light Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 87

Hammerfist games : LOTRO-AOC-WarHammer(when the time comes)
    Exerience Points : 145493
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Gilgalant Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:04 am

Well if Jen says your okay, then I say your okay too. Seriously, your app looked good with lots of info about yourself. I think you may have picked the right guild, so I vote cheers (that is yes btw). Good Luck, and contact one of our officers in game when you are ready.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148304
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Zotar - Join [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:03 am

Approved Applicant

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:26 am