Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

if the official forums are to be believed then respecing feats is designed to hose your gathering quests

hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146215
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

if the official forums are to be believed then respecing feats is designed to hose your gathering quests Empty if the official forums are to be believed then respecing feats is designed to hose your gathering quests

Post by hsalive Tue May 27, 2008 2:12 pm

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=9654

I was told what hit me quite as a disappointing statement today, i had a petition with one of the crafting npcs, so after not being able to resolve my problem the gm told me..

In a coming patch we will be addressing (isnt addressing just admitting their is a problem and not actually fixing it?) the problem and in the future when you respec, you remove all placed feats, harvesting skills and crafting skills..

So to this i asked is it a all or nothing, or a pick and choose, and they replied with a all or nothing, we (funcom) have discussed a pick a choose way but at this time is more trouble to work out, so for now when you respec you lose all your feat choices, harvesting skills and crafting skills...

So i add ok then so i can just respec and then repick my stuff, i'm only 51 and dont really mind redoing the harvesting quests and my armorsmithing quest atm if i can continue with my other...

which they reply dont respec now, cause it will bug you and not allow you to pick up harvesting or crafting again, and for now i would just avoid the resource zones...

i did not post this so you could trash funcom or start some type of mob mentality flame war but so that you would be informed and warned.

if you respec, you lose your gathering quests and crafting quests.

i'm sure a change/fix will come someday but it may be a few months down the line.

for now, make your choices carefully please

i'm insta locking this to keep the forum heat down.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm