Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA

Cauldron
    Cauldron
    Casual Poster
    Casual Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Exerience Points : 145806
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA Empty Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA

Post by Cauldron Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 am

pffft, it's alright I guess. I like the single player "destiny quest" and I like the way they did the skllls and feats. this is what i had hoped DDO was gonna be. aoc is really something. i have a gut feeling that the expansion will be vanir(viking dudes) playable race, more skills, and crafting. plus seems like they can add more destiny quest content with expansions. like age of empires, how you could play online against others, or play the "campaign mode" and it was like a little story deal. good stuff.
    Cauldron
    Cauldron
    Casual Poster
    Casual Poster

Male

Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA Empty Re: Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA

Post by Cauldron Wed May 21, 2008 2:35 pm

ok. nobodie replied to me? I git tha hint. you ALL HATE EM ME VBADLY!!! OK THEN WELLl mE CRUSH YER SKUYLL BADLY!!! LOL! YTUOU NOOBS! I AM MASTER COMMANDER! YOU DO WJHAT I SAY NOOOB!!! haha, jusT kiddinG OMFG! YU IS DUmbEsS guy ever! ahem... "Hammer"fist? yeah thats the ticket.... bleeeehhhh... *vomiit vommit8 vommit8 ***BelCch!!!* ughn!!!* OMG! ugh!*

OOC: justr kiding guys thats a joke dog.

*BUUUUURP ~ cauldron.
    Cauldron
    Cauldron
    Casual Poster
    Casual Poster

Male

Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA Empty Re: Cauldron's Legendary Review of AoC: HA

Post by Cauldron Thu May 22, 2008 7:03 am

Looking back, I really don't think this post was at all appropriate, especially for this particular section of the forums. I am sorry for the clutter. Dispose of this thread in 60 seconds or it will self destruct. albino
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 146215
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Post by hsalive Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 am

actually i'm enjoying listening you talk to yourself Smile
    Trained
    Trained
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 354

Hammerfist games : Retired AoC
    Exerience Points : 145678
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by Trained Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

Lol, yeah, keep spittin' ur lyrics homeskillet, it's good stuff. PB&J Time

This game is the bombdiggity fo sho, dontcha know? Now I wish I could remote into my system from work and play while I'm sitting here at my desk, trolling the forums looking for something stoooopid to type.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 am