Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+5
Wrothgar
Mad_Irishman
stratien
mayl
Rhodar
9 posters

Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB)

Pastry

Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Empty Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB)

Post by Pastry Tue May 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)Yes I did

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)just turned 28 this sunday so yeah AoC for birthday I must have been a good boy ;-)

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]
    A)Well Denmark europe, hoping to move to the states in some years.

Q) Gender:
    A)Male

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)yes two of them actualy and I am still pondering how to do it equally good.

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)Nope

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)Kedicyn

Q) Character name(s):
    A)Same as forum name Kedicyn

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)saw the name on guild forums for AoC.

Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)Nope none

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)Again nope

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)Currently playing a 21 Barbarian named Kedicyn, remade as a barba after Pastry my assassin hit 19. and like barb so much more.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)Well I think I am funny mostly, not always people around me do but most people laugh, still not sure if it is out of pity or actual humor though ;-)

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)Started with Ultima Online and played for a couple of years, after that I did some Daoc for 2 years and I still miss that game, darn ToA ruined it. Since then multiple different ones Eq2 and Lineage 2 were the only ones I stayed for long in and ofcourse every ones favorit hate child WoW.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)Well your recruit post seemed nice, I tend to favour people who are laid back and don't expect me to devote 23h a day to the game, and won't kick me if I do not appear online for a couple of days. That and you have Vent...Big plus I like talking, yes I have an accent but hey we all special in some way ;-) Mostly people know what I am saying.

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums?
    A)Dpastry.

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)Well I am 28 years old as stated before and currently work as a mail man in Denmark, which by the way ain't fun at all during winter time or fall. Comming september I will start as a trainee to become a registered accountant which will take aprox 5 years. When that time comes I plan on seeking a job in the USA so I can move over and live with my GF who happens to be from the States. She is also the reason for my Pastry names as that is what she calls me due to me being danish, hope you get the humor there if not is okay not all do =p.

When not out delivering mail, pc games and movies and D&D is what keeps me busy, I don't drink so what can I say going out to parties has never been my thing if I know people will drink till they fall ;-) although I admit they are funny to watch since I am always sober.

Do you understand if approved you will be added to our reserves; where we select applicants to join our ranks on an as needed basis.
    A) Yes I understand this and will wait till one day arrives when you need a barbarian more to carry your bags :-) I have been lurking on forums but as I did not know which server I was gonna join I did not wanna apply, was with great happiness actualy that I noticed a hammerfist running around on the server heh.

Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A)Already did as Kedicyn

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A)Yes, I was wondering if we get approved and go on reserve list will we still be given access to vent to get to know people? and well have people to talk to and group with?
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146482
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Empty Re: Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB)

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Great app, and your accent will be great alongside our Russian, South African, and British accents (plus various 'American' accents)...

You got my vote, looks like you'd be a good fit for us and vice versa.

I am pretty sure you can get into our vent, once in a reserve status, and most definitely can group with us (may even help your reserve status go to active...)

Cheers!
    mayl
    mayl
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Exerience Points : 146150
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by mayl Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 pm

I think it was well done. Nice to have folks from all time zones as it helps some of us crazy americans who play at what we consider weird times..
    Pastry

Post by Pastry Tue May 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Thanks guys :-) if any of you wanna know more let me know :-)

and I just noticed I spelled my question at the end with we all the time instead of I lol. well I blame being sleepy ;-)
    Pastry

Post by Pastry Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 am

hi again :-)

So I hit 27 in the mean time and currently having fun trying the professions of gathering resources :-)

so far how to gather leather eludes me I followed a piglet around for a bit then shot it with an arrow thinking, hey it's a pig what can possibly go wrong, famous last words, the pig was lvl 33 I think or 31 and proceeded to nose stab me to death.....

needless to say that I did not feel all that mighty right there heh.

Servers just went down as I logged back in, logged in and got the 5mins till server down...so came over here to see how my app was doing :-)
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 146205
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Wed May 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Made a toon cannoli yet?

NICE app. But too bad you are missingout on all that great beer and liquor in your area. Oh well, to each his own.
    Mad_Irishman
    Mad_Irishman
    Puny Poster
    Puny Poster

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by Mad_Irishman Wed May 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Talked to him in game. Good person. Gets my vote of approval Very Happy

-Ian AKA Argyle
    Pastry

Post by Pastry Wed May 21, 2008 3:03 pm

THanks argyle mate :-)

:-) now just need servers to come back so I can feed my addiction =p they won't be up till midnight my time good thing I am on vacation ;-)
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 146106
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 am

Thumbs Up I liked the App. It was full and I felt like I got a sense of this Pastry. I love pastries....mmmmm pastries. It's cool that you don't like to drink. Don't let all us alchy's rag on you. I think it takes a lot in this world to not drink. I don't know many people at all who don't like to drink.
    Zendaria
    Zendaria
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Zendaria Thu May 22, 2008 1:37 am

I really enjoyed reading your app. Loved the whole Danish Pastry thing and it will be great for us Euros to have even more buddies on in our prime time Very Happy
    You made a great guild choice, only joined recently myself and having loads of fun.

Heres my thumbs up and good luck with your app Thumbs Up

Cheers
    Z
    Pastry

Post by Pastry Thu May 22, 2008 3:21 am

Hi again guys and thanks for all the thumbs up :-) Do feel free to ask more questions if you wish :-)

I tend to talk alot heh :-)
    Streppoch
    Streppoch
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Female
    Number of posts : 466

Exerience Points : 146621
    Registration date : 2008-04-28

Post by Streppoch Thu May 22, 2008 11:07 am

Good app and follow up! What class did you play in EQ II?
    Aymaestro
    Aymaestro
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 215

Exerience Points : 146571
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Aymaestro Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 am

i likes the euros, bring em in.
    dan
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148829
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Left_bar_bleue600/1200Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Thu May 22, 2008 11:22 am

Kedicyn Join (APPROVED 5-20 BARB) 240730

Welcome to the reserves! You will be contacted when a slot opens up within our active ranks. In the meantime feel free to participate in our public forum areas and group with some of our members in game. Although entirely optional, effort in getting to know some of our members may help in expediting your initiation into our active ranks.
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 146205
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Thu May 22, 2008 11:53 am

WELCOME!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 am