Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+4
Wrothgar
Rhodar
stratien
CountFosco
8 posters

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO)

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?
    A)Yes I have and it seems quite a normal set of rules to me

Q) Are you at least 18+ years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]
    A)I could have a son of that age (18) if that answers your question

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]

A)Florida (Port Charlotte area)

Q) Gender:
    A)Male

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]
    A)Yes I have thanks for reminding me.

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    A)no I just saw your Post on the Official forums and it was done professionally enough to gain my attention

Q)Forum name: [The name you will be registering here]
    A)Sphinx

Q) Character name(s):
    A)Sphinx 9if not taken already. If not something with Sphinx in it . I will play a Femal Necromance (why a girl?) its something I have noticed many times, as longer you play as more you look at the rear of your Charater. I have always played males and a year ago I started the first Girl char; it was more fun for sure.

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]
    A)Scanning Through the forums and I hit your post which was very professional and I like it
    Q) Are you currently in any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us your reason for wanting to leave if you answered yes.
    A)No

Q) Have you applied to any other Age of Conan guilds? Please tell us the status of your application if you answered yes.
    A)No

Q) What class and level are you? If you're not playing yet, what class do you intend to conquer Hyboria with?
    A)Necromancer, since I am used to that kind of class in other similar games. I like to be the bad guy as for example an IMP in SWG or a Necromancer in EQ

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    A)Yeah I am quite an character. I can take a joke and even a bashing… as long as it is not offensive

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]
    A)SWG, EQ, EQ2, EVE, CoV, Potbs, and a couple more, many of which I BETA tested

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other AoC guilds? [let us know!]
    A)The Mature aspect of you guys

Q) What is your forum name on the official AoC forums? TheSphinx
    A)

Q) Tell us a tidbit or two about you, outside of gaming. Maybe about your job, your hobbies, maybe what sports you like to play. Anything you'd like to share.
    A)I am an IT Consultant/Network admin/System admin and I like MMOs. I am user-friendly and don’t need maintenance very often. When I PVP I need a cup of coffee, or a Samuel Adams if not there is no go. I am divorced long time ago and after that I moved to the US where I feel home now for over 9 years.

Do you understand if approved you will be added to our reserves; where we select applicants to join our ranks on an as needed basis.
    A) Yes to be honest this was something that concerned me a little. I know that if accepted I still play alone for most of the time. MMOs are community based and that’s why I wanted to join a mature Guild. I will however stay true to the rules and have some fun.
    Please remember to register here on these forums.
    A) Done

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
    A) How big are you guys, I mean guild wise don't take me wrong here Very Happy
    CountFosco
    CountFosco
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Exerience Points : 145750
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty Re: Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO)

Post by CountFosco Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Do you mind saying where you moved from? Why Florida?
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 145780
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty Re: Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO)

Post by stratien Mon May 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Nice app.

Got a couploe of questions tot hrow your way.

1) Vanilla or rocky road ice cream??

2) Fav classic rock band from 70s or 60s.
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male
    Number of posts : 595

Exerience Points : 146057
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 12:09 am

A question for you, and I have an answer in return...

Where did you move from, and why?

And we are BIG, so much so, we have slowed down recruiting to keep the family atmosphere... We should have much fun in seige warfare Twisted Evil
    Sphinxx

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty Answer

Post by Sphinxx Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 am

Some answers:

Rockey Road

Favority Band rather then 60's I would say late 70's which would be Depeche Mode or The Cure

I was born in Germany at one point, parents then moved again and I lived in Spain, where I grow up. Then my parents moved back to the US where I joined them 9 years ago. Apparently, they live in Florida, thats why my choice was clear.

Thanks guys, One last important thing. My Character Name got Ninja'ed and I had to add an x so now its SPHINXX

Thanks for the heads up and I hope to see you soon.
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male

Post by Rhodar Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Got my vote with repsonses and monitoring your app!

Cheers!
    Sphinxx-

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty Thanks

Post by Sphinxx- Tue May 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks m8, I hope to get home from work and start leveling to get to some higher levels so you guys can meet me. I am excited to get started, I have not been in Beta so the learning curve will be there. Hence I am a team worker and I don't see a problem to work with you guys in a group effort to become one of the most powerfull guilds out there.

/bow and see you out there
    Rhodar
    Rhodar
    Forum Royalty
    Forum Royalty

Male

Post by Rhodar Wed May 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Friendly bump; not sure why we don't have more members voting YES for you... Probably too busy working fatalities in game...
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 145681
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Thu May 22, 2008 1:00 am

Thumbs Up Great responsiveness. Shows that you do care and would really like to join. Nice follow-ups. I liked it in all and I'm just curious what did you do in Spain before you came to the U.S.?

Last edited by Wrothgar on Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zendaria
    Zendaria
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 101
    Exerience Points : 145725
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Zendaria Thu May 22, 2008 1:26 am

Sounds like cool guy to me. I vote yes headbang

Cheers
    Z
    Streppoch
    Streppoch
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Female
    Number of posts : 466

Exerience Points : 146196
    Registration date : 2008-04-28

Post by Streppoch Thu May 22, 2008 11:12 am

So, why necros? I have one in EQ II as my "second main" and I enjoy the class a lot. My attempt at one here was an epic fail. lol.
    Aymaestro
    Aymaestro
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 215

Exerience Points : 146146
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Aymaestro Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 am

yes vote, G/L
    Dan
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148404
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Left_bar_bleue600/1200Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Thu May 22, 2008 11:20 am

Sphinx -join (APPROVED 5-19-08 NECRO) 240730

Welcome to the reserves! You will be contacted when a slot opens up within our active ranks. In the meantime feel free to participate in our public forum areas and group with some of our members in game. Although entirely optional, effort in getting to know some of our members may help in expediting your initiation into our active ranks.
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 145780
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Thu May 22, 2008 11:54 am

WELCOME!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 am