Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

My prayer that i submitted for a beta key

adrastus
    adrastus
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Exerience Points : 145750
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

My prayer that i submitted for a beta key Empty My prayer that i submitted for a beta key

Post by adrastus Thu May 15, 2008 1:25 pm

…Like a sponge, the ship soaks up the sea, hundreds of holes where she has cracked and splintered now spew salty water over our fresh wounds from the oar master’s whip. He has abandoned this sinking barge with the rest of the crew, leaving us here chained to these accursed oars. The others, constrained to the same hell as I, mewl, moan and cry…women all.
    I know I will not die here. Crom has not called for me…yet. So I offer not a prayer, for I know Crom has little to do with the affairs of men, but a promise…

I shall paint hyboria red with blood, a picture of carnage and obliteration that will adorn the heavens. The lamentation for the dead shall resound in your halls for a hundred years. My glory shall be yours, a testament to all the gods that Crom rules the strongest of all men. I shall be your mortal hand carving your will through the kingdoms of hyboria. All men and demons and beasts shall know the name Adrastus and abandon faith. All gods will know my name and brood over my destruction. And when they fail they shall offer tribute to my lord, Crom.
    This I promise.

…..to be continued.
    My prayer that i submitted for a beta key User_online My prayer that i submitted for a beta key Report

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:06 pm