Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

The most unique class you have ever played

mohan
    mohan
    Casual Poster
    Casual Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 107
    Hammerfist games : Hello Kitty Online
    Exerience Points : 145675
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

The most unique class you have ever played Empty The most unique class you have ever played

Post by mohan Wed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

So every one here have played different MMOs and RPGs and other similar games to this day. All these games have different classes and races and and these games also has some unique features.
    My question to you guys is
    what is the most unique feature/class/race be it anything you have seen experienced in the game you have played?

To me it would be playing as a Druid in World of warcraft. That class has the most unique ability to transform into a bear a cat a big chicken or into even a walking tree.

I started this thread because i am bored now
    Brandonius
    Brandonius
    Forum Noble
    Forum Noble

Male
    Number of posts : 542

Exerience Points : 146062
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

The most unique class you have ever played Empty Re: The most unique class you have ever played

Post by Brandonius Wed May 07, 2008 9:11 pm

I would have to agree with the Druid in WoW, but then again WoW is the only MMO I have played so I really don't have much to compare to. Druid's are definitely multifaceted and can do pretty amazing things in pretty much any form, Feral DPS being the weakest. They are very strong healers, tanks, and caster dps.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 pm