Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Broadband Question

Bigmac
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 46
    Exerience Points : 145125
    Registration date : 2008-05-05

Broadband Question Empty Broadband Question

Post by Bigmac Tue May 06, 2008 6:26 pm

I have Time Warner Cable's Roadrunner Lite. This is there $26.95 plan and they clain 384Kb/s. In the past we've played WoW on 2 computers at the same time and everything seemed fine. Today, I was running AoC on one PC and WoW on another. When WoW loaded, AoC started to lag really bad and stayed that way until I exited WoW.

Seems like I've run out of bandwidth. Has enyone else tried to run 2 PC's with AoC on a slower broadband connection?

They offer the rugular speed Roadrunner for like $44.95 but through my work I can get business class speed for the same price!

Thanks,
    Bigmac
    Brandonius
    Brandonius
    Forum Noble
    Forum Noble

Male
    Number of posts : 542

Exerience Points : 145512
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Broadband Question Empty Re: Broadband Question

Post by Brandonius Tue May 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Bigmac wrote:I have Time Warner Cable's Roadrunner Lite. This is there $26.95 plan and they clain 384Kb/s. In the past we've played WoW on 2 computers at the same time and everything seemed fine. Today, I was running AoC on one PC and WoW on another. When WoW loaded, AoC started to lag really bad and stayed that way until I exited WoW.

Seems like I've run out of bandwidth. Has enyone else tried to run 2 PC's with AoC on a slower broadband connection?

They offer the rugular speed Roadrunner for like $44.95 but through my work I can get business class speed for the same price!

Thanks,
    Bigmac

My roommate is also playing the closed beta, we haven't had any issues...granted we are running a 10Mbs connection.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am