Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

Rhalin - Join WAR [APPROVED]

Rhalin3

Rhalin - Join WAR [APPROVED]

Post by Rhalin3 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Q) What MMO do you currently have the most interest in playing?

A) Warhammer Online

Q) Have you read our Code of Conduct and Forum Rules?

A) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years of age? [yes, no, actual age is optional]

A) Yes, by 10 years.

Q) Have you read at least one of our example applications? [this is highly recommended]

A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives or friends currently in the guild, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?

A) Yes, Micas. Micas and I were officers of a large guild on Daggerspine in World of Warcraft, he was recently accepted into your guild.

Q) Name: [planned in game/forum name]

A) Rhalin.

Q) Gender: [female, male]

A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? [City and State is fine.]

A) Washington, DC

Q) How did you hear about us: [friend, another member, forum, google, other mmo's, etc]

A) Micas gave me the link to your recruitment thread.

Q) Are you currently in any other AoC, LOTRO, or Warhammer guilds?

A) No. I used to play LOTRO, but only for a few months when it first came out.

Q) Have you applied to any other guilds?

A) No.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?

A) I think that having fun is the core purpose of MMOs, and all games for that matter. I'm a pretty chill person, not a lot gets to me, and I rarely get to anyone else. I like to think I'm a funny person, at the least entertaining, granted the level of funny/entertaining definitely goes up as the beers go down.

Q) What other MMO's have you played if any: [Acquired a few skills from some other games eh? Tell us about them]

A) World of Warcraft, LOTRO. WoW was my first MMO and I played since day 1. I joined a guild of friends just to pal around, but after level 60 we merged with another guild. At this point I made good impression on the officers and they promoted me to their ranks. I then helped merge in several other guilds and make our Guild a solid raiding guild. I designed a guild website to track raid's and loot and participation. I ran hundreds of 40 man raids and led many of them. In BC I was the first in our guild to have a 70 Shaman and proceded to raid and PvP with him. But BC just didn't do it for me, so I quit playing.

I played LOTRO for a few months, but it just wasn't as fun as I had hoped.

Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other guilds? [let us know!]

A) I tried several times to institute a 18+ rule in our WoW guild, but it would have cripled us. For me, it is very important to have a level of maturity amongst my fellow players. I like playing with people who are mature but still like to have fun, who work together to achieve goals, and try to put a good face forward. I don't always have to be in the best guild (although I'm hoping ya'll are pretty kick ass), but I like to be around people with similar attitudes, goals, and skills. I think that the Hammerfist Clan offers that.

Q) Please tell a little about yourself, aside from gaming. Perhaps some hobbies, about your work, favorite story etc.

A) Well, here's my downfall. My social calendar is very very packed these days. Finding time for gaming is going to be hard, but I'm hoping to be able to commit some time into this game. I am a Software Developer by trade and my hours are whenever the hell I get up to 8 hours later, which let me tell you, rocks. Although this allows for more sleep, less hangovers, and less gaming time... Smile

I'm an avid sports fan, and luckily the Softball season just finished up, so there's a few nights a week free. I follow baseball, football and college basketball very closely. My favorite teams are the Mariners, the Seahawks, and the Gonzaga Bulldogs. I like to attend games too, whenever possible, saw the Skins play last Sunday and headed to the Nats game tonight.

Other activities include, beer drinking.... (of course this is included in everything said above, save for work.. Sad) and BBQs (which will die down as the summer winds to a close) I like to try out a new beer every week or so, and will occasionally get some wine if I'm making something tasty for dinner, but usually I find myself falling back on good ole Miller Lite to get me drunk.

Please remember to register here on these forums.

A) Shouldn't be a problem.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?

A) No.

Rhalin.
    Malist
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 95

Exerience Points : 81975
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Re: Rhalin - Join WAR [APPROVED]