Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+2
Shena
Xenatha
6 posters

New Vision for Hammerfist Clan

Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Flag_a14

Hammerfist games : Aoc, Warhammer
    Exerience Points : 144931
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Mood Hell Yes New Vision for Hammerfist Clan

Post by Xenatha Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm

All:

By now you have seen the Message of the Day and I have sent an email to state I would take over as guild leader. I have not heard back yet, but I would like to know who will continue to play Age of Conan. The reason for this request is to identify new officers and to determine guild events in the future.

No matter who has control of the guild, I will remain although I will be playing Warhammer from time to time as well. I will be on Fridays and Saturdays for the most part due to my Doctorate program. Yes I am a school girl. Very Happy I like to keep an casual, family oriented guild that will group and help each other out by just asking on the forum or in guild chat. Within the last few weeks a few members have been grouping and doing and helping on quests that one may not be able to do by themselfs. I would like to continue to do this and I have several characters at many different levels. I for one am not one of those game players who would like to rush to the maximum level as fast as I can. I like to take my time and play and have fun. I suppose this might be one of the reasons I am going to keep playing because AoC is fun to me.

So please respond if you are going to play and what is your main. To comply myself here is my information:

Main: Xenatha
    Time of Play: Friday night, Saturday night, and sometimes on Sunday. After 6 PM CDT/CST
    Will monitor forums daily.

Thank you;

Lori
    Shena
    Shena
    AoC Officer
    AoC Officer

Female
    Number of posts : 27

Hammerfist games : AoC
    Exerience Points : 144853
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Mood Hell Yes New Vision for Hammerfist Clan

Post by Shena Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Well i will be here playing aoc for right now. I have no plans to play anything else at the moment. So shena,lyra,sharba,liaze will be right here. I am usually on everyday.
    Cydney
    Cydney
    Grunt

Female
    Number of posts : 8

Exerience Points : 143400
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Mood Hell Yes Re: New Vision for Hammerfist Clan

Post by Cydney Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Ill be here from time to time u know it Smile main is Cyd alt is Gon whose higher then Cyd go figure hehe got him to 31 today woot woot sauce
    Latigo
    Latigo
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Exerience Points : 144006
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

Post by Latigo Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 am

Xenatha wrote:All:

By now you have seen the Message of the Day and I have sent an email to state I would take over as guild leader. I have not heard back yet, but I would like to know who will continue to play Age of Conan. The reason for this request is to identify new officers and to determine guild events in the future.

No matter who has control of the guild, I will remain although I will be playing Warhammer from time to time as well. I will be on Fridays and Saturdays for the most part due to my Doctorate program. Yes I am a school girl. Very Happy I like to keep an casual, family oriented guild that will group and help each other out by just asking on the forum or in guild chat. Within the last few weeks a few members have been grouping and doing and helping on quests that one may not be able to do by themselfs. I would like to continue to do this and I have several characters at many different levels. I for one am not one of those game players who would like to rush to the maximum level as fast as I can. I like to take my time and play and have fun. I suppose this might be one of the reasons I am going to keep playing because AoC is fun to me.

So please respond if you are going to play and what is your main. To comply myself here is my information:

Time of Play: Friday night, Saturday night, and sometimes on Sunday. After 6 PM CDT/CST

Thank you;

Lori

Lori, I did send a reply to you on the same day I recieved yours...I will resend it to you to ensure we're on the same page.
    Xenatha
    Xenatha
    AoC Guild Master
    AoC Guild Master

Female
    Number of posts : 158

Hammerfist games : Aoc, Warhammer
    Exerience Points : 144931
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by Xenatha Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Send the email to codexena@codexena.us

Xenatha

Latigo wrote:
    Xenatha wrote:All:

Thank you;

Lori

Lori, I did send a reply to you on the same day I recieved yours...I will resend it to you to ensure we're on the same page.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 147554
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Left_bar_bleue1000/1200New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Left_bar_bleue600/1200New Vision for Hammerfist Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Congratulations Smile
    Anguysh
    Anguysh
    Grunt

Male
    Number of posts : 3

Exerience Points : 142850
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

Post by Anguysh Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm

I will be playing AoC for many months to come. I am also on at somepoint nearly every day.

Congrats!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 am