Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

5 posters

Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

Lemartes
    Lemartes
    Forum Camper Elite
    Forum Camper Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 438

Exerience Points : 145606
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Fatal1ty  Gaming Headset Empty Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

Post by Lemartes Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 am

For those of you still looking for a good headset the Fatal1ty Gaming headset is the best i have owned and if ur tried of wasting your money of cheap headsets to find out a week later that you hate because it doesnt fit right, uncomfortable, etc...this one is worth the money.

http://us.creative.com/local/1/promo/ageofconan/welcome.asp this is the offical link to the manufactures website.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158051 Newegg.com had it with for the same price but with cheaper shipping....also has reviews.

I got mine in a week ago and i must say this is the best headset i have owned...its real comforable, has a detachable mic, on - off mic switch with volume control, noise reduction, light weight.
    Louchar
    Louchar
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 173
    Exerience Points : 144975
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Fatal1ty  Gaming Headset Empty Re: Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

Post by Louchar Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 am

Liathan
    Liathan
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 37
    Exerience Points : 144775
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Liathan Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 am

glasses and headsets do not go together, so I prefer the cheap ones as the tend to be lighter.
    Wrothgar
    Wrothgar
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 209

Exerience Points : 144806
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Wrothgar Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 am

I was looking at getting the fatality headset as well. For the price it looks unbeatable. I've only read a couple of negative reviews and they weren't very good reviews. But then I found a headset that I like even better. It's about $30 more but I'm really diggin these. Here's the link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826504004

Edit: After further review I think I will just get the Fatality headset and if they break, I'll look at a better set. Can't really beat 30 bones. I'll let you know how I like them after I get them.
    Blackire
    Blackire
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Exerience Points : 144900
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by Blackire Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 am

Wow a lot has changed in headsets and headphones. I started DJ'ing in 1991/92 around there and I never ever bought the so-called DJ headphones. Instead I bought 20 buck Koss Bass Headphones with an 8 foot cord. Usually got these from the local retail store. Koss to me were pretty good and still use them when I DJ occassionally now.

I have tried a lot of different headphones and headsets. Remember Headphones are the ones without the boom microphone attached to the ear piece. Some of the better ones I have tried in these two catagories for my computer are Sennheiser which is a little more pricey. I want to try the one from razer but its over 100 bucks.

Most know i have a desktoop mic and headphones as they have commented on my game noise from the speakers carrying across the mic. I used to have a headset setup but I usually went through them too quick. Meaning they would fall off the desk, I would run over them with my chair or I would step on them inadvertantly. The biggest drawback that I do not like to wear headphones is earwax buildup I get from using them for extended lengths of time. I used to wear these things 12 plus hours a day. Now I prefer to just run my speakers instead of headphones/sets. the other thing is that after awhile and I am workjing the keyboard, they tend to get sweaty and i prefer not to use them.

The Razer ones are circumaural (why can't they just say surround sound?) and I have the keyboard and mouse from Razer so I am probably just going to get these. Round out the set. But then again I would prefer to find a surround sound headset with noise cancelling feature.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm