Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

Free EQ....

Virgil
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 173
    Exerience Points : 82981
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Free EQ....

Post by Virgil on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:51 pm

So I came across this today at work and it blew my freaking mind...

http://kotaku.com/5012340/come-back-to-everquest-play-for-free

So about a month of free EQ. I was pretty excited at first, I dont really know why but it was something about going back to a simpler time in my life, a period between middleschool and highschool.

Anyways, the problem is that since its been like 10 freaking years since I played I cant remember what my username/password was.... I guess I wont be able to recover my 23 Magician with 187 armorsmithing Sad

Anyways, one might be able to talk me into some crazy hammerfisting of Norath.
    Tethis
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 220

Exerience Points : 83556
    Registration date : 2008-04-28

Re: Free EQ....

Post by Tethis on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Wow, I haven't played that game in about eight years....holy crabcakes! I wouldn't know what to do with that game at this point, other than laugh at all the down-time and spawn campers. Sheesh, I actually sold my account and got $125 for it when the level cap was 60...I had a 53 Ranger, and a 53 Troll Warrior. The good ole days.

Tethis
    Old Bastard of Mitra
    Jerole
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 356

Exerience Points : 83556
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by Jerole on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:36 am

Ya I got my email the other day, that is awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 am