Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

3 posters

Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1

Probie
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Exerience Points : 145475
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1 Empty Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1

Post by Probie Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

So I went to Gamestop today and got the zboard + the AoC key set (free) which is on sale until the 26th per Customer service even though the add says June something.

Anyways, after trying to download and install the 64 bit drivers I refuse to say how many times.. I finally did what I had to do with Vent.. Installed the 32 bit drivers.

Now all is well outside of game, I'll see how it works in game later tonight I hope.

Moral of my story, if you have a Zboard and Vista 64 and the drivers keep crashing, try the 32 bit drivers.
    Probie
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male

Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1 Empty Don't waste your money.

Post by Probie Tue May 20, 2008 5:43 am

Ok so I tried the default setting for the Zboard's AoC key set last night.

Thank goodness it was free or I would have been highly pissed at wasting my money.

All it really gives you is a list of a bunch of /emotes that are pre-set (top row of keys, you get two buttons)

The keyboard part really is the keyboard. Nice thing about it is they do have the keys labeled as to what they are supposed to be for.

They pad on the right is pretty much for chat and parties. Which I guess could be fine for someone starting out in an MMO and isn't used to a chat system.

Over all I give the AoC key set Default settings a 4/10.

A person that knows how to make their own mods for the key set would be better off doing that with the gaming set that comes with the Zboard imho.

So for now I'll stick with the G15 and see if one of my friends that I am trying to get to play AoC wants to buy the Zboard from me.

(But I am keeping the ring!)
    hsalive
    hsalive
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Exerience Points : 145490

Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1 Empty Re: Zboard + Vista Ultimat 64 SP1

Post by hsalive Tue May 20, 2008 7:51 am

see i'm not feeling that 19.99 is worth the price of the ring and i'm fairly certain my experience will mimic yours, oh well i'll have to settle for less than .2 xtra magic damage Smile
    Probie
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male

Post by Probie Tue May 20, 2008 8:44 am

I was on the fence of getting it and trying it. Glad it comes with the default gaming key set. I can see myself using that for a few games.

And the Ring is nice and pretty but don't think it's worth 19.99 lol.

I'll post it in guild later tonight.
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 144930
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am

Think of the people that never used zboardf and paid 50 fer the board then paid 20 for the AOC board hehe. 70 bucks for a keygboard that doesnt really do that much fer you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am