Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

2 posters

Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED]

Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Is it possible to add class and crafting info to the members display? Sometimes when I am stuck deciding which class to play (or alt) it is nice to see if there is more of one type vs. another to aide in my decision. Thanks.
    Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148079
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty Re: Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED]

Post by Brakkish Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Kohr wrote:Is it possible to add class and crafting info to the members display? Sometimes when I am stuck deciding which class to play (or alt) it is nice to see if there is more of one type vs. another to aide in my decision. Thanks.

Meaning, the area underneath one's avatar, such as the hobbies, jobs area?

Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty Re: Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 am

Brakkish
    Brakkish
    Ascended 3000+

Male
    Number of posts : 3753
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Flag_g10
    Hammerfist games : Currently Ikariam, King's Age
    Exerience Points : 148079
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Character sheet
    Forum Class: Spambot
    Health:
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
    Mana:
    Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Left_bar_bleue600/1200Add class and crafting info to members display - [ADDED] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1200)

Post by Brakkish Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 am

No it is not possible to add information to that area.

I have added some new slots to the areas in the profile area, members can now enter their main class and crafts so they can be seen in their posts. (see beneath my avatar for an example.)

Kohr wrote:Sometimes when I am stuck deciding which class to play (or alt) it is nice to see if there is more of one type vs. another to aide in my decision. Thanks.
    I understand you were looking for a list to check at a glance, but I suppose the roster in game, listing levels, classes, and professions will have to suffice for that.
    Also the in game list will be more reliable. Only in a perfect world should we expect 100% of our in game roster to reflect onto our forums. Some people are just lazy like that Wink

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Ok thanks. I will probably play around with the guild stuff this weekend to see what it can do. Hopefully it will have stuff like last played, notes (to indicate main/alts), etc. I will let you know what I see.
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 100

Exerience Points : 147203
    Registration date : 2008-03-06

Post by Trinity Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Brakkish wrote:

I have added some new slots to the areas in the profile area, members can now enter their main class and crafts so they can be seen in their posts. (see beneath my avatar for an example.)

Very cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm