Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+3
Ghalandria
Cyric
Severnie
7 posters

The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation

Poll

Empire or Federation

[ 12 ]
    The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation I_vote_lcap63%The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation I_vote_rcap [63%] 
    [ 7 ]
    The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation I_vote_lcap37%The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation I_vote_rcap [37%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Poll closed
    Severnie
    Severnie
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 58
    Exerience Points : 145475
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation Empty The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation

Post by Severnie Thu May 15, 2008 9:13 am

Ok this is going to be a battle royal of Sci Fi power houses in Star Wars, Star Trek and the new Battlestar Galactica

This is how it will work, there will be three battles

The Empire vs The Federation

Borg vs Colonial Military

Cylons vs Rebel Alliance

The three winners will move on to second round and and three losers will partake in a battle royal with the winner moving on to rejoin the other three and paired up against another than the one they originally lost to.

The winners of those two battles will be paired up and then a final battle will ensue until a powehouse is crowned!

First Match Up:

Empire vs Federation - vote and tell us why!
    Cyric
    Cyric
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 126
    Exerience Points : 145925
    Registration date : 2008-04-26

The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation Empty Re: The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation

Post by Cyric Thu May 15, 2008 9:40 am

Feds would win just because the leap in technology.
    Ghalandria
    Ghalandria
    Stout Poster
    Stout Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 153

Exerience Points : 145528
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation Empty Re: The Ultimate Geek Poll - Crossover Battles Part 1 Empire vs Federation

Post by Ghalandria Fri May 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Yeah Feds have better technology. Feds have shields while Empire has deflector shields.... if a little x-wing can take down the shields of a Imperial Cruiser, then FEDS will win for sure.
    daeka
    daeka
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Exerience Points : 145475
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by daeka Sat May 17, 2008 1:23 am

I dunno ... my Dark Jedi in SWG still cuts down many a foe Very Happy 2400 pre-NGE PVP rating baby!

yes I know that was a bit off topic, but Imperial all the way Razz
    Jerole
    Jerole
    Forum Camper
    Forum Camper

Male
    Number of posts : 356

Exerience Points : 145856
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by Jerole Sat May 17, 2008 2:27 am

Trekkie here
    Babbaganoosh
    Babbaganoosh
    Pee Wee Poster
    Pee Wee Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 33
    Exerience Points : 145425
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by Babbaganoosh Sat May 17, 2008 5:26 am

I'm sorry, but the force wins every time. I have no doubt Vader could take out the Enterprise pretty easily. Surely there is a small thermal exhaust port for him to exploit.
    stratien
    stratien
    Extreme Poster
    Extreme Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 271
    Exerience Points : 145455
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by stratien Sun May 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Empire definitely..
    While the Federation most assuredly has the edge in technology sometimes numbers willl overrun quality and tech.

Think how many cruisers and battle fleets that the empire covers. The Federation has plenty of ships but no where near the numbers of the Empire..

Also the E,pire has been in CONSTANT battle constantly expanding then fighting the rebellion. That gives the edge in training to the Empire as well as numbers.

There are some things that quality can make up fer but not when they lose out on towo of the three majhor factors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:47 pm