Old Hammerfist Clan forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit www.hammerfistclan.com - you are currently viewing archived forums.

Due to the continual forum screw ups by our hosts over at forumotion.com we're moving to more secure forums. We own our new forums, hosted on our own server. Never again will rely on the incompetence of others when it comes to our community! Please visit this thread here: http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21829

+23
Sunar
HollyHoney
Keelin
Voxia
Conehead
Killer_Shark
Brakkish
adrastus
Blackire
elektrohaus
Lemartes
Otolith
canthar
PDOA
Trained
Jenado
Ador
Delarey
Hurok
Rhodar
EvilDream
Jerole
Boomslang
27 posters

Spit vs Swallow

Poll

Which of these is your drink of leisure?

[ 33 ]
    Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 30 ]
    Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [9%] 

Total Votes: 77
    Keelin
    Keelin
    Feeble Poster
    Feeble Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Exerience Points : 145503
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 Empty Re: Spit vs Swallow

Post by Keelin Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm

huh....you mean choice #1 and #4 aren't one and the same?

/baffling

alien

/duck

Voxia - not a drinker either.....on those rare occassions, any alcohol is disguised with heaping amts. of chocolate and ice cream (and I only weigh 400 lbs).
    When someone offers me a drink, I am wondering why they dislike me so.....don't punish me!!! And the same people continue to try even though they know your preferences.
    HollyHoney
    HollyHoney
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 126

Exerience Points : 145928
    Registration date : 2008-04-26

Post by HollyHoney Fri May 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Ohhhh snap! My fav topic next to AoC... tee hee

I actually drink all 3, depends on the mood. If it's wine, it has to be a nice red. If I'm in the mood for a brew it has to be a micro, preferably dark, stouts and porters. Mixed drinks are usually when I'm out clubbin and that would end up being anything... cosmo, martini, margarita, or even a long beach iced tea. Who drinks when they play? bounce

HH

PS VoDka wearing off
    Sunar
    Sunar
    Wobbly Poster
    Wobbly Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 46
    Exerience Points : 145400
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by Sunar Sat May 17, 2008 6:11 am

Mmm boooooozzzzzzeeeee!

Usually I have a beer and a glass of JD on the rocks going at the same time. Thats my version of a 'mixed' drink. Cool

I do like wine also though and enjoy a nice pinot grigio!

Last night finished up my case of beer and almost another fifth of JD. All out of wine too! I'm definately hitting the liquor store before release today!

Other then booze I drink water. I haven't had a soda in 6yrs+ and I don't do caffeine.

~Sun
    rhyzen
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 101
    Exerience Points : 145425
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by rhyzen Sat May 17, 2008 6:36 am

Sunar wrote:Other then booze I drink water. I haven't had a soda in 6yrs+ and I don't do caffeine.
    I stopped drinking caffeine for a few months and man, it was nice! Alas, my addiction to coffee and Diet Dr.Pepper were too much for me to handle, so I caved.

As far as liquor goes, I'm beer all the way. If you hand me a Miller Chill, however, I'd slap you. I'm a big fan of darker brews, the stronger the better. Stouts, Porters, Scottish/Scotch Ale (Wee Heavy), etc. I recently discovered Wood & Barrel-Aged Ale - very tasty (Cuvee de Tomme - Port Brewing & Lost Abbey in San Marcos, CA). Another category of beers that is odd, but taste amazing is Smoke-Flavored Beer. They have a distinct campfire/smoke bite to them, pretty tasty.

Guilty pleasure in beers is Fruit beers & Belgian Whites. Allagash Brewing Co makes a great Belgian White. He'brew makes a pomegranate ale that is pretty tasty. At the last festival I went to, I had a blueberry ale that I swear to god tasted like blueberry muffins (can't quite remember what brewery it was from).

Most odd beer I've tried? There's been quite a few. Most recently Billy's Chiles (not sure if that's spelled correctly, oh well) and there was a Spruce Beer that I had as well. Billy's Chiles was a beer brewed with chile peppers and the Spruce beer was, yep - brewed with spruce needles. Both pretty odd, but surprisingly, tasty!
    Dornie
    Dornie
    Extensive Poster
    Extensive Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 206

Hammerfist games : LOTRO, WAR
    Exerience Points : 146800
    Registration date : 2008-03-22

Post by Dornie Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:41 pm

Direct answer: Scotch (liquor is not listed???)

Indirect answer: Depends. Is he just for fun or a keeper?
    Probie
    Moderate Poster
    Moderate Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Exerience Points : 146000
    Registration date : 2008-04-23

Post by Probie Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 am

EvilDream wrote:Beer, although its kinda tuff since it depends on the mood im in. Sometimes I wanna get to the same point but not spend all night pissing.

I have to agree with this statement.
    Wolfbreath
    Little Poster
    Little Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Exerience Points : 145275
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Spit vs Swallow - Page 2 Empty Spit vs Swallow

Post by Wolfbreath Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 am

Hrrrmm? Well I marked mixed drinks although I dont really consider single malt scotch straight up to be "mixed." Given the other choices it was the closest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am